The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

We never did that--seriously--we all thought you were supposed to take it out of the freezer, dump it in water, and fight with it to get it dissolved! :p When I left home as a young adult, I swore I'd never, ever again buy frozen OJ!!

You could have always just eaten it like ice cream...!!! :hungry: :D ;)

DSC_0046.jpg

MySmallWorldof4

When I was first in college, I was working with a girl on a project, and her roommate, who was from NJ, frantically called her. "How do I pump gas?!" :hilarious:

I hate pumping gas too, but more because I hate going to the gas station at all. At least with work being so close, I only have to put gas in the tank once every 2-3 weeks, even with having my gas guzzling SUV. My next car will be something fuel efficient. Partially because I can be a bit of an environmentalist, but mostly because I hate getting gas.
A smaller car may have a smaller gas tank, so the amount of time you still need to fill up may stay the same. ;)

Figgy1

That's a good one! I turned over a new leaf this morning. I'm happy the sun is shining and we will be the the low 60's. I'll take it. Things have turned the corner, SIL is accepting the situation.....I can finally stop worrying about the family. I'm looking this afternoon, at the new menu's rolled out for Pandora. We have 44 days until we leave. Now I can finally get excited. Hubby forgot to get fast passes for Pandora. We will see how long the waits are...Thanks again for everyone on here supporting the family. xoxo
Try to get them now. I got Frozen at 30 days out. You never know until you check.

betty rose

Don't people give out Easter baskets anymore? When I was a kid, my mother always had baskets filled with Easter candy for us. We didn't get any additional gifts with the candy. (Your boys don't realize how lucky they are!) ;)

Actually, looking back on it now, I didn't feel deprived at all--I just remember stuffing my face with chocolate rabbits and jelly beans, and feeling absolutely euphoric over the experience! :joyfull: :hungry:
I gave the jelly beans to Mom and Dad, I kept all the chocolate. I love some dark chocolate. I want a solid dark chocolate bunny.

Last edited:

betty rose

As you're aware, the grandsons need time to work this out, and each one may have a different approach. Eventually, both will come to terms with this shake up in their lives. And the older they get, the more they will realize that it was the best decision for all involved. Still, it must be hard for you to watch them go through this sad experience, in their young lives.

It's also hard for you, too, Bets. I am glad that you have a supportive family though, especially Mr. Bets. You can all lean on each other, and you'll all pull through.
We are doing better. We are accepting the situation. Mr. Bets has been the best support. I owe him, big time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom