The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

BalPMBhCAAAYWKZ.png

image.jpeg

:joyfull:

donaldtoo

It's still crazy. I now, have no crutch when things go from bad to worse. Darn that Doc. Hubby is making me follow the straight and narrow. :mad::mad::mad::(

Sympathy like.
But, also, I'm sure everyone just wants the best for you, although I know it sure seems a bit overeactive and misguided on their part, to us, sometimes. ;)
Your doctor, and your hubby especially, are just trying to cover all bases to keep you as healthy as possible for as long as possible...that's a good thing! :)
But, again, no less of a PITA when we could use just a little bit of chill time with a nice adult beverage of our choice.
Life's too short as it is...!!! ;)

All joking aside, I really hope all of the crazy can be settled soon.
As always, sincerest prayers.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That must be fun to watch. I also like watching snow when it's coming down sideways! :p

Actually this was much better than the freak'n ice pellets we had coming down last week sideways. What we lacked in snow this season the hype of snow and snowless winter forgets the amount of ice we've had which was much harder to deal with than this snow storm.

Gabe1

Remember those old attached to the counter top meat and food grinders. That is what my Mother used to make Cole Slaw.
View attachment 193787
Hers was Mayo based, but it was very, very finely chopped. Her Cole Slaw was something that for some reason she always apologized for. I never was sure why, but, apparently she was never happy with how it turned out. It always seemed the same to me and I know that there was never any left over after the meal. It wasn't runny or thick, it always seemed just right to us.

Some people are just apologetic, part of their personalities. Me, I am a good cook but poop happens and somethings just don't turn out right...my way of presenting the meal is we can either eat this or go out to dinner...your choice. Nobody has ever balked at my offer of choice.

And my Gran had one of those grinders. I never saw her use it. Guessing it was left over from an era before my time. We lived in a Big Urban area at that time and Butchers did all that for you at no charge.

Gabe1

Used to love helping my mum in the kitchen when this came out :D

Gran's Coffee grinder was one of my favorite-I'll do that things. Gran is responsible for my coffee addiction. As a toddler/preschooler Gran and I would sit down in the kitchen and have a coffee together. Mine would have cream and half coffee lol out of her China Cups. I was her only granddaughter( 'cause my Sis didn't count-she didn't like her. ) Then Gran would go off for an afternoon nap before she finished making their dinner and I'd go home WIRED so I wouldn't nap for Mom. Gran liked my Mom less than she liked my Sis-she likely enjoyed caffeinating me.

imperial-coffee-grinder-main-600x600.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom