The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

BuddyThomas

Snowpocolypse coming to NYC tomorrow.

Good news. My office is closed! Hurray!

Bad news. My refrigerator feels that I am very unprepared for this snowmaggedon and wonders why I spend all my money on Disney when I could spend it on milk and bread.
Fridge.JPG
However, my counter is feeling very well prepared for the storm and has told my fridge to go to hell.
wine.JPG
Ha ha. Kidding, sort of.

Phil and I went to wine country this past weekend, and that's our haul. Unfortunately, it is all at Phil's house right now. GRRRRRRRRR.

donaldtoo

Snowpocolypse coming to NYC tomorrow.

Good news. My office is closed! Hurray!

Bad news. My refrigerator feels that I am very unprepared for this snowmaggedon and wonders why I spend all my money on Disney when I could spend it on milk and bread.
View attachment 193768
However, my counter is feeling very well prepared for the storm and has told my fridge to go to hell.
View attachment 193769
Ha ha. Kidding, sort of.

Phil and I went to wine country this past weekend, and that's our haul. Unfortunately, it is all at Phil's house right now. GRRRRRRRRR.

No more "wining" from you Mr. Thomas!
;)
Stay safe...! :)

Not even gonna' post about our predicted weather for the next 9 days... :cautious: :oops:

;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That soup with the fritters sounds absolutely delish!! :hungry:

Funny, it seems that everyone so far can't stand the food offerings in that picnic area, down near RNR and TOT. Wish they'd gut that section and put in better tasting food options. (Meanwhile . . . they dismantled S. Rolls . .. :banghead:)

From the time they opened that food kiosk-stand area by Tower we all hated it. Plus it is usually dirty. Food on ground, tables not washed. Not a fan. I use to buy fruit or pickles out of the cart or soda when my DD was too little for Tower or Rock'n. The greasy food and heat/humidity combined with eating outdoors, Bluck.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
And this the meteorologist decides to get right. :cautious:

C62a3OcW0AUQzlw.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom