The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
l
Sympathy like. Have you gotten any news or updates on what's going on with your dad? How are you holding up. Prayers and pixie dust for your family. xoxo

Thanks. Dad was actually a bit better yesterday, (still so not good) I think because of a med change. I managed to go through a hour and half span last night where he only screamed at me 3x's and only told me to shut the **** up once. :eek::oops::rolleyes::jawdrop::banghead:

The support and nursing staff yesterday said he was actually pretty good yesterday and held a few very normal conversations. One asked me if he actually did run the Boston Marathon? Which he did, for the first time after he was 65. The whole dang thing is very perplexing. :cyclops:

betty rose

Started with a migraine yesterday. It's getting better, but I've done some strange stuff. The latest being that I went looking for my Surface's charger, and it wasn't in my backpack. I went out to the car, and it wasn't there. I looked downstairs, I rechecked my backpack, I looked up the number for lost and found at school, I plugged my Surface into a charger for another tablet, and I looked online to find out how much a new one would cost. It turned out I had already taken the charger out of my backpack and it got tangled in my sheets. :banghead: I think I just need to go to bed.
So sorry about the migraine. Have you checked about getting oxygen? Do you have any oxygen bars in your area? I found that oxygen helped mine a lot, with no drugs. You might ask your Dr. about trying that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom