The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Mickey Ears

Our medical system is falling apart with the government intervention. Sister is going through the same thing, she can't find a Dr. that will accept her as a medicare patient. The U.S. is so messed up right now. I only have a Dr. because, we have been with him over 10 years. No matter how we are treated it;s hard to go anywhere else. Not that I would I truly love my Dr. and know he has our best interest at heart, but he works for a practice that is owned by someone else. Can he replace the assistant? I don't think so, as hiring practices are dictated by the owner. By the way, my sister's Dr. left town to practice somewhere else, and she is left without anyone. I hope someone will come in and clean this mess up. I'm not stating a political position, just a personal position.
I sure hope so, because the medical system should be one of the top priorities of any country.

Mickey Ears

Thank you for your concern, I will monitor if I get dizzy I will quit the medicine increase, and tell the Dr. I have a home blood pressure cuff and the Dr. has checked it. I will be taking my blood pressure for the next few month's to make sure I'm not too low or too high. Life is a balancing act. Now I need a high wire!;););)
It is a damn shame because a blood pressure is in Stroke range when it is over 200 and the bottom number is over 100 like yours was today. The problem is I truly believe that was mostly because of the treatment you received from the assistant and that is uncalled for.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm so sorry I hope you get some good news soon.xoxo

Thanks. No good news today. He had a real bad reaction to the narcotics they pumped into him yesterday for the test and started bouncing off the walls, ceil, bed like as if he was strung out on cocaine. This all while they were trying to keep him quiet because of the blood clot. His reaction to the drugs is so bad still that they tethered him to his bed. Yeah that isn't stressful :eek: still though neither is bouncing off the walls. He has had reactions to anesthesia and narcotics in the hospital before but this was so over the top this time. :cyclops:

Right now I'm imagining I'm on the Ferry heading to the MK and watching the water parade. Sounds fun Huh? :D

Goofyernmost

Our medical system is falling apart with the government intervention. Sister is going through the same thing, she can't find a Dr. that will accept her as a medicare patient. The U.S. is so messed up right now. I only have a Dr. because, we have been with him over 10 years. No matter how we are treated it;s hard to go anywhere else. Not that I would I truly love my Dr. and know he has our best interest at heart, but he works for a practice that is owned by someone else. Can he replace the assistant? I don't think so, as hiring practices are dictated by the owner. By the way, my sister's Dr. left town to practice somewhere else, and she is left without anyone. I hope someone will come in and clean this mess up. I'm not stating a political position, just a personal position.

I sure hope so, because the medical system should be one of the top priorities of any country.
Thanks, you folks are letting me know that the VA care is top notch. I hear so much about it being awful, haven't seen it yet. They have found and fixed things that my previous high paid physician missed completely. Sorry, I can't back up the claim that they are terrible.

donaldtoo

Thanks. No good news today. He had a real bad reaction to the narcotics they pumped into him yesterday for the test and started bouncing off the walls, ceil, bed like as if he was strung out on cocaine. This all while they were trying to keep him quiet because of the blood clot. His reaction to the drugs is so bad still that they tethered him to his bed. Yeah that isn't stressful :eek: still though neither is bouncing off the walls. He has had reactions to anesthesia and narcotics in the hospital before but this was so over the top this time. :cyclops:

Right now I'm imagining I'm on the Ferry heading to the MK and watching the water parade. Sounds fun Huh? :D

So very sorry.
I just don't understand why they can't get some kinda' handle on what's goin' on.
Again, prayers.

Enjoy the parade. ;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hi, everyone. Lets just say my day was hard. I slept in, and had wonderful dreams about ice skating. I ice skated for over 20 years, took lessons from an olympic winner. So many years ago. So this was a wonderful dream, and I needed it as the day went harder. We had a 10 A.M. appointment. We arrived about 10 minutes, early.....we should have known better. We are optimistic that we would be seen on time. Entered the waiting room, and it was full. Oh, oh, miscalculated this. We waited until 11:30 to be called back to see the Dr. It was a consultation appointment, they insisted we have our weight taken, we were there only a week ago, and blood pressure. Mine was high due to the encounter with last weeks Dr. assistance, I fondly (not) call the jerk. We saw a different assistant , and he was wonderful, funny and caring. What a difference a week makes! We went into the exam room,
for a consultation, we have always been seen in the Dr.'s office for test results and consultation. Okay we wait and wait and wait after another hour, the Dr. comes in . We present him with our letter of what went wrong, to make a long story short, the assistant complained about us going back together, I'm uncomfortable seeing anyone alone, as I was sexually abused as a kid.He complained and complained that he didn't want us together. We told him we have been doing this with the Dr. from the beginning. He became very nasty. Told hubby he had to take a breathing test, we were both sick. He told me to watch hubby's instructions for the test, as he didn't want to repeat himself. Hubby and I have asthma, hubby had to do this three times and failed all of them. He said to me, you come over here and take the same test I said I'm too sick to do the test. I've had several of these for asthma, he said, you come over here and take the test, I started to do it, and he yelled stop, you need the instructions, so he repeated himself. At this point I was getting over the flu, and had a lung infection. I failed 3 times, as he made me take it over and over. I kept saying I was sick and couldn't breath well . Then he brought me in a mood test, I guess I wasn't compliant enough, I told him I wasn't feeling well and couldn't think about my "mood". He said I had to take it anyway, so I looked at the first three questions, and just circled everything the same for three pages. I guess I didn't pass. So he brought in another page, I did the same. Then he said we were to have a head to toe exam. We were there for a prescription renewal, and a blood draw. We told him that and he said he was going to do it anyway, he started and the Dr. came in, and he ran out of the room, not saying anything. The Dr. talked with us and looked at our charts, Hubby and I were so shaken at this time we couldn't say anything and we left. and Dr increased my blood pressure medicine. Said we didn't need a head to toe exam. Then we had the blood draw which went very well for me as my blood pressure was so high at this point, It came pouring out of my veins. I was ready to have another stroke....It was 200 over 110. I'm what is called a hot reactor. So I'm home with increased medication. I know this isn't short. Today we finally talked with the Dr. he was appalled, and took our letter. He said he was responsible for the people that worked for him, and this couldn't stand, we could see this affected him a lot, we told him since he had another assistant that treated us so wonderfully that we would come on the days that he is in. Dr. said he would take our letter up with the practice, and he would take care of it.

How awful. I want to make patio furniture out of the Assistant. Creep.

In these days of cell phones the assistant is lucky you didn't just record audio of the dude.

Cesar R M

Hey guys, I want to apologize for disappearing, wont be ketchuping because I have so much to ketchup elsewhere as well.

The electric company shut down our service, as Mexico you either suck it up or have money to pay a bribe. They still have not restored the power despite the promises to do so.
we might even be powerless the entire weekend.

Lets just say Im trying my best to dont imitate President Fox and Trump classic political language while typing this beyond furious.
Thank god work is very light and I wasnt need critically.

health wise im fine. just stressed a lot, also, yesterday was the coldest day on record on my hometown. 11C, completely unheard. plus the freakstorms...

donaldtoo

Hey guys, I want to apologize for disappearing, wont be ketchuping because I have so much to ketchup elsewhere as well.

The electric company shut down our service, as Mexico you either suck it up or have money to pay a bribe. They still have not restored the power despite the promises to do so.

Lets just say Im trying my best to dont imitate President Fox and Trump classic political language while typing this beyond furious.

health wise im fine. just stressed a lot, also, yesterday was the coldest day on record on my hometown. 11C, completely unheard. plus the freakstorms...

Wow, Cesar. Sympathy like.
WT*?
Prayers...

Mickey Ears

That is just awful.What is wrong with this world today?

StarWarsGirl

That's awefule, dude. Hope everything gets straightened out.

I think we took your warm. It was 80 here (27 in Celcius). Last week, it snowed. Weird weather.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Sympathy like, that doesn't sound good at all. I am glad that you are feeling better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom