The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

if yes, I have been gestating one hell of a baby for weeks..
or perhaps this is why I have been going to the restroom too many times? D:
If yes, you've probably got a lot longer than a few weeks left. :hilarious: And I have no idea how you'd deliver the baby. The traditional way seems like it might not be a viable option, but I'm not a doctor, so who knows. ;)

Songbird76

That's funny you think alcohol has never passed our lips...
I didn't have my first drink until I was 22. I was the DD on my 21st birthday for my brother. We went to a party at his friend's house and when they heard it was my 21st, they asked him why he hadn't taken me out to get me trashed. He said "Well, I could, but what's the fun of having her drink 1/2 a beer?" :cautious:

StarWarsGirl

I didn't have my first drink until I was 22. I was the DD on my 21st birthday for my brother. We went to a party at his friend's house and when they heard it was my 21st, they asked him why he hadn't taken me out to get me trashed. He said "Well, I could, but what's the fun of having her drink 1/2 a beer?" :cautious:
My parents have let me have at least a little bit of alcohol when they've been drinking since I was about 14. After I turned 18, they started letting me have a glass. Which is legal in MD; an immediate family member can give you alcohol as long as they don't get you drunk. I think it actually benefited me because my parents knew I had the fascination with alcohol that comes from being related to my mom's side of the family, and because I was allowed to drink at home, drinking illegally was never even tempting for me. And once I turn 21 in 8 weeks, they'll be confident that I will be able to drink and know what I'm doing.

StarWarsGirl

Hell, my parents knew I had drinks and do have drinks now and then now. Things could be much worst, I could be a heavy drug user, cigarette smoker, have two or three kids already. I think my parents see me as a Golden Child. :)
Alcohol is such a taboo in this country. We'd have far less problems with it if it were just a normal thing like it is most places in the world today.

donaldtoo

Nice pictures of the MS transport, the trolley is one of my favorites.

Thanks! :)
Ditto on the trolley. While we were riding it from Town Square to The Hub on the morning of oldest DDs 21st b-day during our July of '12 trip, the Dapper Dans sang happy birthday to her. This was just before she got her marriage proposal in front of Clnderella Castle...! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom