The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Mrs. Piglet

th
I think that is Rubio and trump from last night. :)

Songbird76

My dh is usually the designated driver on vacation. He may have a drink early around or with lunch but that's it. He doesn't handle the heat as well as I do. So I get to have a few walking around World Showcase:joyfull: He said he might have a few while we're at SOG as Disney will do the driving:joyfull:
That's one of the reasons I was so keen to stay on property this time. When I moved over here, I couldn't go back to the states every year to renew my license and it expired. I don't have a drivers license here because it's SUPER expensive to get one, and I only ever learned automatic and there are very few automatics over here, and if you get a license for an automatic, you can't drive stick, but if you have a license for stick, you can also drive automatic. So I'd have to take lessons to learn stick, too, as you can't learn from just anyone over here...it has to be a certified instructor with the special car. So, hubby has to be the Designated Driver all the time and he's the one who drinks more often. He likes to have a few beers with dinner once in a while, or on a hot day, he likes a white beer. If I have 5 alcoholic drinks a year, it's a lot. It will be nice for him to be able to have some drinks this summer. We can just use Disney transportation.

Songbird76

It was more about peoples height, size of hands, and other stuff. I didn't finish it, was pretty appalling, with the moderator's taking no control.
One of my friends posted that it only took 7 minutes to get to that part. Makes me rather happy I don't live over there anymore...we don't get the debates over here and I have a good excuse for not watching. Might make an interesting drinking game, though.

Songbird76

I'm going to spell everything out. I can't contain that much information in my brain at the moment.:confused:
Yea, but if ur a bad spelr, using abreveashuns wood help 2 hide da fact. ;)[/QUOTE]
I think my eyes just bled a little. :p I'm a grammar guru. I proof read my posts most of the time. I can't stand it if I find that I've used the incorrect form of there, they're, or their....or it's and its....then and than. The list goes on and on.

Songbird76

As those, who know me, I'm out for a nap. Since I've been on these meds I wake up at 3:30 A.M. and roll around for a couple hours then cat nap for the next two or three hours. I'm counting the days, when I can get off this stuff. Oh, has anyone had a bad reaction to Mucinex? I took it for two days, and I became totally crazy. I threw the rest in the garbage. Pharmacist says this is't unusual. I've been pretty much screwed over, at the Doc's office. Hubby has written a letter, to the Doctor. Really shoddy treatment from the Dr. assistant. I may share in a future post. I need to have time to move away from what happened, and get some perspective. But he was nasty last time, and more nasty this time. He seems to be passive aggressive. Son in law had that issue, and he went to therapy to get rid of his anger issues. He is a great person , now. This guy needs to be in therapy too. Just my opinion.
So sorry for your experience. Makes you wonder why some people became doctors if it wasn't to help people. My mom told me once that she stopped going to one doctor because when I was 3, I had a stomach ache and she took me in. He started poking and prodding and it hurt and I cried out when he hit a sensitive spot and he yelled at me and told me to shut up or something. My mom informed him that I was 3 and sick, and the one who needed to shut up was him. She took me out of the office and never went back to him...she switched doctors immediately. NO bedside manner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom