The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

My kids had more days off for staff days. My kids went back to school in mid August. When I was in school we went back the day after Labor Day. I think it balances out just now they are more sporadic. We had equivalent vacation days. We had longer lunch breaks than my kids though and they were dismissed earlier than we were. My kids had early days on Thursdays for release. I had Wednesdays for early release, generally those wound up being Boy & Girl Scout Days.

Same here with starting after Labor Day (they still do), and we also had longer lunch and later dismissals. I never had early days, though.

betty rose

Ours are very different than that pastry form. They are very round and light and the various fillings are packed into the middle. The pastry is very light and delicate and yummy filling is smack in the middle.
image.jpg

image.jpg
Strawberry for me please. These look so good right now, I'm going to have to rummage around in the cabinet and see what sweets I have on hand.

betty rose

I can't wait for my hummingbirds to come back. I have no clue what my lawn looks like under the carp. it's .9 degrees and i can hear the wind howling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight's dinner groundhog parm. I might be freezing but he's going to be warm, toasty and covered in sauce and cheese:D:D:D:D
Hey Figgy, strange choice of meat to start eating again.;):D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom