The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Speaking of weird (or something like that), the other day we were talking about bottled water. Tonight on the local news they had a story about a woman that bought around 8 cases of Dasani Water and over half of the bottle purchased, when they broke the seal and took off the cap, they found moth larva (live) living in the cap. Coke denies that they had any part of it. They even opened a couple of bottles on camera, breaking the seal and there they were.

The moral of the story is "ewe" and also it might be wise to check the head of the bottle before taking a big ole drink.

So true.

There are always possibilities of food and beverage contaminations. There have been repeated problems with those pouches of juice and blended fruit like apple sauce along with problems with recalls on countless food products for humans and pets. Still I'll take the odds of bottled water over many other choices.

And on that same note. When my DD was 2 months old for her first trip to Disney the pediatrician told me to bring jugs of nursery water with me from home. Just the change of water types a child or an adult is accustomed to could affect the digestive system. So I shipped Nursery Water and her special order formula to the resort at Disney. The same goes for mold in fountain tubes for water, soda and syrup coffee. If they are not cleaned properly they can grow mold also. Now who gets to see those tubes?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oh, they're quite amazing the way my grandmothers made them and my mom still does. Mostly prune, cheese, and poppyseed, very similar to these...!!! :hungry: :)

Ours are very different than that pastry form. They are very round and light and the various fillings are packed into the middle. The pastry is very light and delicate and yummy filling is smack in the middle.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
My yard is filled with flowers of all varieties. The last 5 years I have seen hummingbirds. Makes me happy to see those little things. Right now anything that was Green in the yard would make me happy. Looking at grass that is almost gray is depressing.
I can't wait for my hummingbirds to come back. I have no clue what my lawn looks like under the carp. it's .9 degrees and i can hear the wind howling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight's dinner groundhog parm. I might be freezing but he's going to be warm, toasty and covered in sauce and cheese:D:D:D:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom