The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I'm so glad you are starting to feel a bit better, though it's concerning that you have coughed up AT LEAST the total number of lungs that should have been in your body in the first place...so either you now have zero lungs, OR you have a frightening regeneration ability....either way, you are a medical miracle!! Here's to no more expelled lungs!
When is DS supposed to be finished? I've read several blogs, etc, that say not to drive your own car there because there's currently no place to park and it's hard to get around, but how much longer will that be? I thought they were supposed to be done in Spring of 2016, but if it's still in that bad a state, it doesn't sound like that's the case.
We walked over the bridge several times a day, and they were doing non stop working, except for the days it rained. It looks like they are really trying to get this finished as quick as possible.

betty rose

No no, this one. :p

944d0d09a546263c317e39e186e6dac4.jpg
At least it's balanced for diabetics!;)

Cesar R M

The ships are insured. The consequential losses for lost revenue generally not.
I actually wonder if the insurance covers the tickets returns and missing itineraries for when the ship needs to be fixed.
but I know a lot of captains risks their ships and fix them as they move on.
Like those nasty videos of some ships colliding with each other as they leave port on windy conditions.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I actually wonder if the insurance covers the tickets returns and missing itineraries for when the ship needs to be fixed.
but I know a lot of captains risks their ships and fix them as they move on.
Like those nasty videos of some ships colliding with each other as they leave port on windy conditions.

I doubt it. Disney usually gives onboard credits to us for missing a port like they just did at their own island to get the ship back to port on time. In cases like that when you sign for it that is usually full and final settlement but they generally do offer a discount on your next cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom