The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
Believe it or not, I actually have Christmas china! I built up a set of Lenox in the classic, "Holiday" design with the holly and ivy. The rims of the pieces are 24 carat gold. Can't tell you how many years I collected a piece here and there, and received some as gifts. Only use the china once a year, but that makes it even more special to me. :inlove:

My SILs got my MILs Holiday China - same pattern as yours. I purchased some Christmas salad plates (silver on white snowflakes) from Target a few years ago that coordinate with my good china. I already had a snowflake tablecloth & napkins, along with candles sticks, etc. I also had snowflake designed crystal.

I had the china before the dining room, so it all is color coordinated.

I also have everyday Christmas stoneware plates. Along with a wide selection of coffee mugs, and some Christmas glasses (The Twelve Days of Christmas) that we got as a wedding gift 39 years ago.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ahem, so I'll be here in June 2016...

SleepingBeautyCastle.JPG

Yayayayayay!

Goofyernmost

@Goofyernmost , I hope that the aggravation of your eye issues, don't interfere with you having a delicious dinner tomorrow, and I hope you have family that will either stop by (if they're not too far away), or call you to extend good wishes. Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks for your concern, but, I didn't move all the way to North Carolina just because of the weather, a very large part of the move was because my daughters both lived here and I wanted to be near them. Because of that I will indeed be heading over to one of their homes (the closest one) tomorrow afternoon where I will be with both of them and my 4 grandkids plus Nila the dog. I shall be well taken care of, I'm sure.

Eye update... It finally has started to get better. Nowhere near where it needs to be, but at least is making a move in the proper direction. I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
And this is where I was just 5 weeks ago....
View attachment 120820
On my bucket list. I wish we could go to Europe, but my father is stubborn about leaving the country. My friend and I have talked about going to Europe after college.

I actually was not expecting Disneyland for next year until my dad came out of his office this morning and said we're going to Disneyland. I was thinking it would probably be more like 2017 or later. I'm guessing my dad wants to go to Disneyland. :joyfull:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Huh...we've always done cream cheese frosting on cinnamon rolls. Not the kind of glaze that melts down the sides.

I loved the glaze frosting from the main street bakery. Now at gastons they've added maple to the frosting and the pastry is drier than the main street bakery. My son knows a pastry chef and said the ovens at the main street bakery were amazing and the ones that cook up gastons buns can't compete, so they added maple. :cyclops:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
On my bucket list. I wish we could go to Europe, but my father is stubborn about leaving the country. My friend and I have talked about going to Europe after college.

I actually was not expecting Disneyland for next year until my dad came out of his office this morning and said we're going to Disneyland. I was thinking it would probably be more like 2017 or later. I'm guessing my dad wants to go to Disneyland. :joyfull:

I'd like to spend a few days at Disney Tokyo - Dreams.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom