The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

@Gabe1 For some reason I can't quote your Rice Krispie post (the codes for the pics are long encrypted) but we are making the ornaments. We pipe swirl icing and dot with m&ms. On top instead of a rolo we put a mini candy cane through a hole of a gummy lifesaver and stick in the top of the ornament as a "hook".
Great ideas. I love everyone's creativity on here!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No

MOXOMUMD

not even shrimp or other seafood? or just no fish?
Not on my pizza. I don't eat that much seafood and I don't do fish unless it's fish sticks or canned tuna. When I was younger I was at a big lake that had a huge fish kill. :hungover: Seeing massive amounts of fish carcass floating on the water and rotting on the beach turned me off of fish since and I was five when that happened.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yep, or I suppose you could consider the cake mix as a reverse crust. You can make your own homemade cake mix, I looked up a recipe for it on Saturday because I didn't have cake mix, but it called for dried milk. I didn't have that either, so I just ran to the gas station and bought a cake mix.

:confused: Since when can you buy cake mix at a gas station?! :hilarious: Things must be different out your way. :happy: :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom