The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

I was cheering for the Niners...

*runs and hides*
121g7cB.gif

seahawk7

Thank you! :)
We try, but we have our moments, and it hasn't always been all wine and roses, either.
We'll be celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary this December, and she seems pretty OK bein' stuck with me for as long as God allows me to hang out on this earth. ;)
I definitely don't mind bein' "stuck" with her. I'm one a' those very fortunate men (which is, pretty much, ALL of us ;)) that was lucky enough to WAYYYYYYYY over-marry...!!! :D ;) :happy:
That is very cool. My parents celebrate their 43rd anniversary this December as well. Must be a lucky month. (Knock on wood.)

seahawk7

I took this quiz online on What is Your Dream Wedding. These were my results...

What Is Your Dream Wedding?
Your dream wedding is a Star Wars Wedding.
what_is_your_dream_wedding_star_wars-400x210.jpg

You are just enough of a nerd to find romance in the idea of Princess Leia maids of honor and a Chewbacca best man. For you there is nothing more romantic than the adventures of a galaxy far, far away. May the Force be with your wedding!
30rockwedding-460x307.jpg

seahawk7

So, I'm standing at the sink, washing the few dishes that I don't put in the dishwasher, and I realzed something:

I have NEVER, NOT ONCE used my wedding dishes. A full eight-piece setting (maybe twelve-piece, who knows), and all the completer pieces (platters, gravy boat, veggie dishes) never, ever used.

What the heck am I waiting for?

This Christmas ... for sure.
Because you are keeping it classy all the way to Christmas. :cool:

Cesar R M

So, I'm standing at the sink, washing the few dishes that I don't put in the dishwasher, and I realzed something:

I have NEVER, NOT ONCE used my wedding dishes. A full eight-piece setting (maybe twelve-piece, who knows), and all the completer pieces (platters, gravy boat, veggie dishes) never, ever used.

meanwhile.. in Jennifer's dishbox... a faintbox is heard creepily...

"soooooooooonnnnn..."

Cesar R M

donaldtoo

HM_WDW623_BdayBanquet.jpg

;)

donaldtoo

Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever comes on in 36 minutes. But so does Christmas Under Wraps. Decisions, decisions, decisions...:confused:

If we wouldn't have been out to dinner, it would have been, hands down, Christmas Under Wraps in our house.
I would have had to watch the first part of the game during commercials...! ;) :)

seahawk7

Ok so I went ahead and booked some ADRs. They are in order:
Trails End for dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner
Mama Melrose for lunch
House of Blues Gospel brunch, then Boma for dinner
Rainforest Cafe for lunch
Via Napoli for lunch and San Angel Inn for dinner
eat around the world then Rose and Crown for dinner
Garden View Tea Room for tea in the afternoon
Be Our Guest for dinner
Biergarten for lunch
Tutti Italia for lunch
each line represents a day and we still are looking at Kona Cafe for breakfast, Yak and Yeti for lunch, and Teppan Edo for lunch or dinner
What do you think?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom