The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

I like this, too.

-i-just-want-to-be-a-stay-at-home-cat-mom-is-that-too-much-to-ask-662fc.png

And now I want one of these.

714fwri-1WL._SY355_.jpg

Figgy1

Sympathy like.

If it makes you feel better, this is second major repair on my car in the past two weeks, the refrigerator had to be replaced the day after my surgery, I'm in physical therapy for my back from the car accident four weeks ago, and we think the microwave and oven might be going up after only three years. All happens at once, right?

We need kittens:
pictures+of+kittens+and+cats+4.jpg
AWWWWWWWW I want one! So cute!

Figgy1

Had an "old man" ;) procedure done late this morning that was actually scheduled for last Tuesday morning, but, I cancelled it 'cause that's the day pop (BTW, he's doin' great :happy:) had his emergency surgery.
Anyway, all they found was one small polyp that is 100% non-cancerous. But, once they biopsy it, they'll be able to tell me if they want to see me again in 5 years or 10.
Also, DWifey, is having an MRI on her left knee in a few minutes, 'cause they think she may have tore something, although none of us have any clue where or how... :cyclops:
Woof. What a week we've had...! :confused: :facepalm: ;)
Glad to hear your dad is doing well. Sending prayers and pixie dust for him, your dw and for you the captain of your ship. xoxo

Figgy1

My schedule tomorrow:

9:25: Arrive at school, take test during first class.
10:40: Take shuttle to other campus, study
12:15: Go to second class. Eat lunch during class.
1:30: Leave school w/ Mom to get car
Sometime after getting car, go to other school to make up Spanish test at 3:30
Leave right after test to go back to my school for last class at 4:30, which I will probably end up being late to (Professor is fine with this)
5:45: Go home, likely to eat dinner and sleep.

*sigh* At least this will be the end of the week.
Good luck on your tests! Look on the bright side 4 day weekend to sleep in, Netflix and maybe go for a nice walk.

Figgy1

Hope your son's eye is o.k. You did the right thing by letting him decide if he wanted to stay there or come home. (Guys have their pride, and probably don't want their mother to come and pick them up in front of their pals.) I remember back when I was a kid, and my two brothers would have reacted exactly the same as your son did. Boys just like to rough-house with one another; it means nothing to them.

Unrelated to the above, but in another post you mentioned a Ganachery; I don't know what that is.
The Ganachery is a specialty chocolate shop in DTD brand new and from the looks of it perfect for you.

Figgy1

Thanks guys my ds's eye is fine and yes I stayed home in a panic. He rode the bus home and was quite happy as he and the friend he sits with finished planning their matching Halloween costumes. they had decided to go together a while ago what my ds neglected to tell me is they're going to go a couple of towns over to get a better haul:cautious::rolleyes: I'm not all his new found freedom well.

Figgy1

Salutations and Happy Thursday. I'm going to try and really enjoy today as my dh has a 4 day weekend and my house just got put back in order :banghead: No adulating for me today. Well that is except for feeding them breakfast, packing their lunches, making chili and cornbread, a few loads of laundry and getting my workout in. But all in all no adulating today!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom