The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yikes. Is it supposed to go all night?

It looked several times like it was the end but then more develop. The thunder is horrid, it just rattles through ya. I saw the river a couple hours ago and it was getting close to spilling. So tired but the thunder keeps jolting ya back awake. I remember a few weeks ago when the we really needed a bit of rain. Over that.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
One more serious thought, to all who care to comment, I would love to hear your thoughts. As I have mentioned, I'm not sleeping well, common for me this time of year, but other things are going on. Sis called and they are making their final plans to our local cemetery. She thinks we should join the "family". DD doesn't like the "plan". I'm torn, DD want's to be in Colorado. She was only born in Ind. Not there long. I don't want DD to have the burden to put flowers on grave sights for holiday's. Here is our compromise we will be cremated, and have some ashes to be sent to a memory garden, with the family, and have ashes remain here. I guess this in common, as I have done a ton of research. No one has to put flowers out, and there is a chapel near by to remember. Is this the best answer? I'm too close to the situation to make an unemotional decision. I hold no one responsible for their imput. I would just like what people think, if they were in this situation. Sis doesn't approve of cremation. Thanks to all who care to respond. I'm very stressed because sis is wanting an answer.
I think your idea is a wonderfull one.It is your choice to make and no-one elses.I hope everything resolves itself swiftly for you.

catmom46

It looked several times like it was the end but then more develop. The thunder is horrid, it just rattles through ya. I saw the river a couple hours ago and it was getting close to spilling. So tired but the thunder keeps jolting ya back awake. I remember a few weeks ago when the we really needed a bit of rain. Over that.

Yeah, I was gonna suggest wearing earbuds to sleep, but I guess that doesn't help much with the house shaking. :oops:

Figgy1

Rant alert:

Remember that printer replacementthat was supposed to be delivered today? Well, FedEx says it was delivered and left at the side door. We looked all around the house. No package. There was no knock, our doorbell works and it never rang and, most importantly, we don't have a side door. Called FedEx, they said, "You'll receive a call back within 2 hours." Two and a half hours later, I called them back. They still have no clue where my package is. Called HP to report it to them. If they don't find my package within 48 hours, HP will have to send me another printer.

*sigh* Given how things have been going lately and that it was surprisingly easy to deal with HP, should have known that was way too easy. :grumpy:
Sympathy like. How's your boo boo?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's been like night and day. I'm having no problems at all, without the ads. Something about those ads were messing me up. I'm so glad I've paid to play.:D;)

Yup, that's what I figured. "Some" of the ads now are out of control. There are still days that I end up closing out the site 2-3 times because of the annoying script, that causes the site to freeze up. It's not every day--it tends to come in spurts.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Me too. I always tell them to get the baby needle for me and hubby. We both have tiny veins. Although, we have had some not listen and poke and poke, only to go and get the requested needle.:mad:

Because I work in healthcare, I can make a suggestion. Sometimes, patients forget that they are the customers and are paying for their service. It's no different than going into a store and asking for a box of blue pens; if they bring you a box of black pens, you refuse and only accept the blue pens. The clinical people I know respect the patients, and your situation is not unique when you request a smaller needle. Don't let any clinical technician dismiss your concerns--ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom