The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

@MOXOMUMD , I like your new car!

storm%2Btrooper%2Bcar.jpg
those really exists? o_O

Cesar R M

We don't do Halloween like you guys over the pond.We don't have thanksgiving (hence the abnormally large wild turkey population locally) so as the summer is all but done the next big thing is chrismas.
My country is in-between.
We have Dia de Muertos and Halloween (Mexican tradition and USA tradition) then Christmas.. no thanksgiving. Infact, we eat turkey on Christmas night.

Cesar R M

@StarWarsGirl95 I have a question about Fantasmic. Actually 2 questions. How did they change it to incorporate Frozen, did the get rid of anything?
Also, to get a good seat do you either have to have a fast pass or done a Fantasmic dining package. Last time we were there they were sectioning off the best seating areas for both. My daughter is going in December so she was also curious. Thanks in advance.
I wonder if they added more since February. The added part was just a few sequences during the water canon parts.. not much removed as far I know

Cesar R M

What did you eat before you went to sleep? o_O
I blame @donaldtoo , I ate some BBQ short ribs tacos and some Arracherra meat.

I had another row of weird dreams yesterday night.. one kinda scary because it involved " feeling" and the other was just plain silliness.

The first, I was dreaming about sleeping in my room.. (kinda redundant isnt it?)
Except I felt someone rubbed my arm gently.. so I moved a bit on the side towards my wall so this someone could sit in the border of the bed.. this someone did then sit down in the border (my mother used to do this a lot to wake me up in the morning).
I felt totally lazy and just wrapped one arm on the lap and hugged. still resting most of my head weight on a pillow, but sorta clinging with that " someone" .
That someone gently pet me in the head (again very similar to what my mother used to do )

Things then start to go weird.....

This someone started to rub on my spine (my back) near the lower vertebra.. it started to worry me, because the feel changed from rubbing with fingers, to rubbing with a wet cloth. alcohol or disinfectant feeling.
Now thats where the weirdest part comes...
I turn my head and open my eyes.. and it was a darn grey alien smiling. my entire room was pretty much gone (like an illusion) and it was a lab of some sort. I was pretty sure he got me pretty hypnotized because I just groaned and said " not again man.. need sleep" . turned head again on bed and clinged on him and then I WOKE UP.

Go figure. the darn wet clot feeling.. was my other pillow that I have right in the wall. So I dont hit the wall hen I move around while sleeping. And the rubbing cold feeling, was the AC unit (having lowered the temp of one of the pillow tips with the fan) was touching me back and fort against my back.

/SPOILER]

Second dream was funny... as I was tagging along with the GHOST HUNTERS (TAPS) show crew in a house I never seen in my whole life.
The house was haunted by residual stuff... Infact, it was one of the most active "record" type haunting.
Things that happened mere years or weeks.. were repeating like ghostly apparitions... including a spider that dangled from the ceiling and almost hit me square in the face... just to notice it was translucent and untouchable.

Then the owner was at rest.. just to call us again to inform that our entire investigation was replayed 2 weeks after by the house.

Go figure.. all these dreams just because I ate some brand of cookies.

Note that I dream EVERYDAY but I do not remember all of them or they are just repetitions of things I did in the past and how I could have done better.. or silly adventures mixing games, movies..etc..

*edited for clarity*

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Oh my. We've had so many pups over the years. All rescue/pound puppies.
Currenty, we have Belle and Ranger. Black lab mixes. They're great, but the one I miss the most is Indy. Tearing up as I type this. Also a pound puppy, he had a heart defect that we didn't know about until after we adopted him. But, the vet said it was just a murmur and he would be OK.
Turns out he wasn't "OK", and we lost him. The details of that day are best left unvisited here.
Anyway, here is a pic of one of the coolest pups ever...

View attachment 108307
I actually loathe when veterinarians LIE on purpose.. because they refuse or do not want the responsibility of treating an ill pet.
It has happened to me a few times.. and I ended with a parrot and a dog dead in my arms as a kid.
I haven't had a pet since then...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom