The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Not so good news, but if that is what is needed to have it heal properly then it is probably for the best. I hope the surgery goes well and you heal fast!
Yup, it's either that or wait until it's been six months and see if it heels. He recommended I just have it done.

Good thing is that if I make the CP, I'll be done with the injury long before that.

StarWarsGirl

Yes that is a good idea but I'm really thinking about reliable QS like Sunshine Seasons. I never eat there enough and I know it's one of your favorites.
Sunshine Seasons=:hungry:

Love, love, love their food. They've got Asian cuisine, soups, sandwiches, all kinds of stuff. And all delicious. It's a must-do every trip for us. Easily one of the best, if not the best, QS location on property.

Last time I went there, I had their Maryland-style crab soup. I figured if someone had a shot of making decent MD crab soup outside of MD, it was probably them. Turned out I was right. Although they offered to put some sort of cheese on top, and I was like...
1-05-Frozen-quotes.gif

seahawk7

@StarWarsGirl95 I have a question about Fantasmic. Actually 2 questions. How did they change it to incorporate Frozen, did the get rid of anything?
Also, to get a good seat do you either have to have a fast pass or done a Fantasmic dining package. Last time we were there they were sectioning off the best seating areas for both. My daughter is going in December so she was also curious. Thanks in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom