The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Happy Friday! Today is the last day of Figgy's day care. I'm going to miss the little buggers, not LOL Last night there were 8 kids here for dinner at least 2 were girls. I did hear one funny thing last night from one of them "at least your mom doesn't make me eat vegetables" That was while he was eating his second helping of "chicken" meatloaf. For those who don't know me, there wasn't any chicken in it.:D That kid also likes my red velvet cake. It's going to be a busy weekend! I've got farm market Saturday and Sunday we're going to the pool with a bunch of friends and having a cookout, should be fun as I'm not cooking. I'm bringing the salad!

Sounds like a really fun weekend you have lined up. :happy: Just curious, do you buy veggies on both Saturday and Sunday at your farmer's market? I was trying to figure out why you go for 2 days, unless you have friends there and it's a social gathering as well.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have a furry friend helping me type:joyfull: BTW what's wrong with going 2 days in a row?

Oh, nothing wrong, per se, with 2 days in a row at the Farmer's Market; I was just concerned that you'd spend all your money on rabbit food, and then not have enough cash left over to purchase the main entree for the cookout:

da241d117adc50bc32aac42d7b8f8467.jpg

FutureCEO

I'm sorry! We hop over the border sometimes to go to amusement parks and such. A lot of people here do their grocery shopping there because it's so much cheaper.

Have you ever been to Europa Park? That's pretty much the only theme park besides Disneyland Paris, , Efteling, Alton Towers, Tivoli Gardens, and Chessington World in Europe that I heard of. They say it's one of the top visited in the world.

Songbird76

Have you ever been to Europa Park? That's pretty much the only theme park besides Disneyland Paris, , Efteling, Alton Towers, Tivoli Gardens, and Chessington World in Europe that I heard of. They say it's one of the top visited in the world.
I've never even heard of it! We go to Irrland and Wunderland Kalkar. I've been to the Efteling once, but we've never taken the kids there. And I've never been to Disneyland Paris, though I'd love to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom