The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

http://www.wildlifemanagementinstit...-than-thought&catid=34:ONB+Articles&Itemid=54
I think they are talking about "big" cats and as such it's called survival of the fittest or sometimes the way of nature. If it's the little cats then mostly mice and such. As far as I am concerned, they have no other practical use (other then Mickey) for existence, other then being a food supply.
Yea they didn't specify. But maybe insects were included? I will try to find the article a post it.
I posted one i found below.

Last edited:

seahawk7

It has been unseasonably cool the past few days. After being in WDW, I'm a bit like :coldfeet: with it being in the 70s here. But it will be back up to 90 on Sunday.:D And it's still been pleasant outside. And this time of year, I can go outside without clawing my eyes out.
You are truly a human cat, I love it. How you describe yourself and actions are so cat like I just love it.

catmom46

StarWarsGirl

You are truly a human cat, I love it. How you describe yourself and actions are so cat like I just love it.
everybody-wants-to-be-a-cat.jpg

catmom46

catmom46

Well in the case of my dog, he can't ever be trusted! You see, he was upstairs when I briefly went into the back room on the first floor; but by the time I came out of there (no longer than maybe 90 seconds) with the plates from the dishwasher, he had managed to sneak down the steps and devour my pie and ice cream off the table! I didn't hear a thing while he stole my dessert! :in pain:

Stealth doggy! :D

h7FCDBAE3

seahawk7

This is why we keep most of our cats indoors. Our 2 older kitties stay outside, but they stay in our backyard, which has pretty high walls, although they could probably get out if they really tried/wanted to. We get squirrels and birds, but I think they're too slow to catch any now. :cat:
Yea my 3 cats are indoor as well. I got them from the animal shelter and they seem to want to stay inside.

Cesar R M

Well in the case of my dog, he can't ever be trusted! You see, he was upstairs when I briefly went into the back room on the first floor; but by the time I came out of there (no longer than maybe 90 seconds) with the plates from the dishwasher, he had managed to sneak down the steps and devour my pie and ice cream off the table! I didn't hear a thing while he stole my dessert! :in pain:
that settles it.. your dog is actually a ninja!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy Friday! Today is the last day of Figgy's day care. I'm going to miss the little buggers, not LOL Last night there were 8 kids here for dinner at least 2 were girls. I did hear one funny thing last night from one of them "at least your mom doesn't make me eat vegetables" That was while he was eating his second helping of "chicken" meatloaf. For those who don't know me, there wasn't any chicken in it.:D That kid also likes my red velvet cake. It's going to be a busy weekend! I've got farm market Saturday and on Sunday we're going to the pool with a bunch of friends and having a cookout, should be fun as I'm not cooking. I'm bringing the salad!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom