The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Oh, I hope your dog isn't losing her hearing. Although, if I had to pick one over the other, I'd prefer that your dog maintains her sight, over her hearing. As you know, when dogs age, they have various issues (just like people), and we work around those issues as best we can. At least she's in a loving home and will adapt to any new obstacles in her health, because she knows she's safe there at home.

True, although I had a cat who lost her sight and she actually did OK getting around for a while. Maybe bumped her noggin a few times, but nothing bad. :cat:

seahawk7

That's too bad that your experience wasn't better. I don't recall many mean people at all, and I went to a Catholic school for 8 years. Then I went to public school after that, and I thought pretty much that the kids were about the same (most were nice, a few were not as friendly).
That's good. One thing it gave me was an example for my kids to learn tolerance for things that are intolerant. Don't get me wrong, I had some great teachers as did my kids and some good friendships.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom