The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Try one a' these... ;)

1024px-Belt-clothing.jpg

I get the fashion of belts however I've decided that belts likely work better if God has given ya hips.

Gabe1

Oh my gosh! YES!! @Gabe1 , calling: GGAAAABBBBEEEEE !!!!!!!!! Catmom and I are pairing up as a design team and we are going to decorate your lawn with lovely plastic embellishments (remember, we'll get some of those plastic palm trees, too). Can we start this evening? (Our price is very reasonable, under $5,000 for the whole glorious upgrade.) Oh, Walt can come outside and watch us, too!

Walt use to sit in the Gazebo in his very own Coleman Chair.

Gabe1

I love the MNSSHP although I've only been to the one in DL. I wish I could go this year but I can't afford it. Oh well.

I love the MNSSHP too even though it has declined from the first years of the party. Halloween in July is kinda funny to me though. By the time the parties start in September the stores there should be packed with Christmas stuff. ;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Or better yet, tell me which days you'll be there so I can play a live version of "Where's @ajrwdwgirl?" :p

We are here until the 8th. I tried to upload a pic from my phone but it won't let me. I don't know what is wrong. Our first stop at Disneyland was to Trader dams, and we didn't get into the park until after 5. Now we are waiting for the new night parade and fireworks.

Cesar R M

How come b-reasts is censored but the t-word (which is considered vulgar) isn't? :confused:
Told you, the block list was created by a British Nun. :hilarious:

In other news.. I had one of my longest naps.. dang! that felt good!

but also had some really weird dreams.
I'm really debating if I should just get a darn notebook and write all my dreams as soon I wake..

One of my weirdest ( 2 days ago) involved a Cargo sized ship (looked like a mix between a Disney Cruise Line ship and a long cargo with containers in the middle).. And There was a party in the middle while big storm waves moved the ship around.
I was to tell the captain something.. but I woke up when I noticed the Captain was Harrison Ford and the Staff Captain was Chewie. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom