The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Well I'm off to a birthday party...who's birthday party?! It's Disneyland's party. Heading out to California for a few days. I will try to post some while I'm out there but I definitely will when I come back. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but my app for this site on my phone has been buggy lady. It won't let me post pictures and randomly exits and goes to an ad. Anyone else have that issue? Later peeps!
wow! another trip? take me with you.. I think I fit in a carry on! :hilarious:

catmom46

Well I'm off to a birthday party...who's birthday party?! It's Disneyland's party. Heading out to California for a few days. I will try to post some while I'm out there but I definitely will when I come back. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but my app for this site on my phone has been buggy lady. It won't let me post pictures and randomly exits and goes to an ad. Anyone else have that issue? Later peeps!

Hey, you'll be in my neck of the woods! Be sure to wave "hi" while you're on the Matterhorn! :cat:

Goofyernmost

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Wait! How did you know this is what happens? You got it all right, except the tv. I relax on here.
Well, whatever works for you. That's one of the beauties of the plan. The best part is continued use of this procedure might eventually create a situation where someone complains about the disarray. Then you hand them the list and tell them to let you know when it gets completed. All the while saying in an authoritative voice..."ain't no one got no time for that".

Goofyernmost

Ditto! Me no like dentists at all. Now I have even more reason to stay away from them, which is good for me, bad for my teeth. Although I do currently have a relatively nice smile, thanks to orthodontists. :D
I used to take my teeth for granted, but, since it seems like every other organ in my body is telling me that they are tired of working properly, my teeth are the only things left in my body that seem to be remaining healthy. I have three fillings (that have been identified as "practice for a new dentist in the Air Force) and one tooth broken when biting into a McD Quarter Pounder that contained a small brass bolt. That's a pretty good record for a person that looks like he has made excessive use of his teeth over 67 years.

catmom46

Not yet! LOL They don't seem to be as hungry as usual. I think I can make it until I get home from shopping tomorrow.

Maybe they stored up enough calories over the week, just to give you enough time to replenish the supply! I sort of picture this manufacturing line at your house - you cooking up the food and them at the end of the line shoveling it in. :D

catmom46

I used to take my teeth for granted, but, since it seems like every other organ in my body is telling me that they are tired of working properly, my teeth are the only things left in my body that seem to be remaining healthy. I have three fillings (that have been identified as "practice for a new dentist in the Air Force) and one tooth broken when biting into a McD Quarter Pounder that contained a small brass bolt. That's a pretty good record for a person that looks like he has made excessive use of his teeth over 67 years.

I took mine for granted as well after I was done with braces. I spent so much time at the dentist and orthodontist growing up. My teeth were too big for my mouth, plus a terrible underbite. Had to remove some permanent teeth (wisdom teeth all gone, too) and wore all sorts of unpleasant gear. You'd think I would've done more to maintain after all that, but I wasn't into flossing or brushing twice a day for a while and then I ended up having a tooth pulled several years ago. Now I treat them like gold! I love my Sonicare toothbrush. :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom