The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

I'm actually very good at math (other than Statistics, but that was partially a bad professor. Moving on...). I tutor in Accounting and got a perfect score on my accounting 2 final, and in high school, I tutored in math and always got As pretty easily.

I just really don't LIKE math and don't want to have to take any more than necessary.
Um, you sound like my DS. Math whiz, but doesn't like it.

MouseDreaming

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not a fan of Olive Garden. Maybe it has something to do with living in a mostly Sicilian neighborhood for quite a while. I'm very picky about certain types of food.
Have you seen the video with the little old Italian ladies trying Olive Garden and critiquing it? Not family friendly, but I was laughing so hard, I had tears.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have been making a lot of roasted potato wedges. Cut potatoes. A little olive oil, a little seasoning ( my favorite right now is a blend from Penzeys called Northwoods), mix it up. Put on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with a little Pam. In the oven at 425 for 25-30 min, turning occasionally. Tastes like fries, and much better for you.

I like to put a little balsamic vinegar and garlic on my roasted potatoes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom