The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I just don't get why people do such horrible things. Our news station reported they lured it out, then shot with a bow and arrow. Let it suffer for hours before shooting the poor animal. :bawling:

Agreed. Heartbreaking, and senseless, cruel behavior. (As a side note, the cost of the hunt for this creep was around $50,000. FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS -- that's a whole year's salary for many people, who put that money to far better use, by putting food on their tables, taking care of themselves and/or their families, paying taxes,utilities, rent/mortgage, etc.) Makes me sick.

seahawk7

its worse than "caged" .
The poachers/hunters outright lured Cecil the lion out of the reserve area.. so they could hunt the lion without being hunted back by the guards of the reserve.
Then made the animal suffer for almost 1 day, by using a crossbow shot designed to incapacitate.
Then they shot him death and decapitated him.

no surprise this clown as now "disappeared" and gone underground while the government of Zimbabwe wants to drag him to court.
The other "legal" poachers/hunters are already facing jail.
That they lured him onto grounds where they could hunt him broke my heart because, to me, it illustrates he was trusting of humans and that, for me, exudes an innocence when animals trust us. Maybe I'm misinterpreting why he allowed himself to be lured off protected ground but if I'm not, then to kill or murder something that trusts you are safe just adds another despicable layer to this story.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That they lured him onto grounds where they could hunt him broke my heart because, to me, it illustrates he was trusting of humans and that, for me, exudes an innocence when animals trust us. Maybe I'm misinterpreting why he allowed himself to be lured off protected ground but if I'm not, then to kill or murder something that trusts you are safe just adds another despicable layer to this story.

The man is a COWARD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom