The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

its worse than "caged" .
The poachers/hunters outright lured Cecil the lion out of the reserve area.. so they could hunt the lion without being hunted back by the guards of the reserve.
Then made the animal suffer for almost 1 day, by using a crossbow shot designed to incapacitate.
Then they shot him death and decapitated him.

no surprise this clown as now "disappeared" and gone underground while the government of Zimbabwe wants to drag him to court.
The other "legal" poachers/hunters are already facing jail.
:brb::brb::brb:

betty rose

Yep, said it before, my Dad made me drink a big glass of milk (and I was very tiny) with each meal, I hated it and it made me feel sick. I also hated Sunday Egg Breakfast always had a horrible headache after. Both my Dad and Mom are lactose intolerant, I am as are my kids. I buy Lactaid milk to cook with or make pudding and such. I love eggs but immediately follow it up with a couple of Advil. My Dad just said Drink It. Now I know why my Dad drank pepto bismol like it was a beer.
I feel for you Gabe, I had to have a glass of milk, for breakfast. I went into the bathroom and threw up each morning. Somebody was doing some advertising about milk. We had to drink white milk for lunch, I just stuffed my milk carton, and carted it off to the garbage can. No one in my town had ever heard of lactose intolerance. Too bad for us. I can't use Lactaid, and I can't have any kind of cheese. I had too much in childhood, I guess.

catmom46

I feel for you Gabe, I had to have a glass of milk, for breakfast. I went into the bathroom and threw up each morning. Somebody was doing some advertising about milk. We had to drink white milk for lunch, I just stuffed my milk carton, and carted it off to the garbage can. No one in my town had ever heard of lactose intolerance. Too bad for us. I can't use Lactaid, and I can't have any kind of cheese. I had too much in childhood, I guess.

:(:(:( that you had to endure that growing up. But it sounds like you were already lactose intolerant back then, so I'm sure it just made it much worse now.

FutureCEO

Whomever goes to Disney next. Please ship a boat load of these to me.

ContempoCafe_PeanutButterPie_Side-700x465.jpg

Last edited:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
its worse than "caged" .
The poachers/hunters outright lured Cecil the lion out of the reserve area.. so they could hunt the lion without being hunted back by the guards of the reserve.
Then made the animal suffer for almost 1 day, by using a crossbow shot designed to incapacitate.
Then they shot him death and decapitated him.

no surprise this clown as now "disappeared" and gone underground while the government of Zimbabwe wants to drag him to court.
The other "legal" poachers/hunters are already facing jail.
Now they are saying that a few years ago he killed a black bear here that was out of the approved hunting zone and lied about where it was shot...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom