The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've always hated milk even as a child. My parents tried to make me drink it and I always said it made me sick. Turns out I was right! Milk does nasty things to me, and I have the medical tests to prove it. I make my children try everything once but if after one or 2 times of it makes me feel icky I'm not so rough on them.

Yep, said it before, my Dad made me drink a big glass of milk (and I was very tiny) with each meal, I hated it and it made me feel sick. I also hated Sunday Egg Breakfast always had a horrible headache after. Both my Dad and Mom are lactose intolerant, I am as are my kids. I buy Lactaid milk to cook with or make pudding and such. I love eggs but immediately follow it up with a couple of Advil. My Dad just said Drink It. Now I know why my Dad drank pepto bismol like it was a beer.

Figgy1

Yep, said it before, my Dad made me drink a big glass of milk (and I was very tiny) with each meal, I hated it and it made me feel sick. I also hated Sunday Egg Breakfast always had a horrible headache after. Both my Dad and Mom are lactose intolerant, I am as are my kids. I buy Lactaid milk to cook with or make pudding and such. I love eggs but immediately follow it up with a couple of Advil. My Dad just said Drink It. Now I know why my Dad drank pepto bismol like it was a beer.
Sympathy like. That's why I always loved staying with my grandparents both sets. They never made me drink milk but one set made me take an extra vitamin everyday. The yucky adult ones, back then they thought the more the better:confused::banghead:

Cesar R M

Weird story. D science teacher, taught that pickles make your hair fall out.:eek::rolleyes:
one of my friends is a chem student (going for his doctorate.. he already has a lot of papers published about obesity and hair loss caused by natural things), he told me that some chemicals might accelerate the hair loss. But mostly its genetic related based on testosterone and other similar thingies.

betty rose

one of my friends is a chem student (going for his doctorate.. he already has a lot of papers published about obesity and hair loss caused by natural things), he told me that some chemicals might accelerate the hair loss. But mostly its genetic related based on testosterone and other similar thingies.
Thanks Cesar R M, my hair falls out in spring and fall, just like our dog. LOL , but I'm starting to lose more than I'm gaining. :rolleyes: I'll just wear more Disney hats!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom