The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I can't believe I lost my favorite pair of glasses this morning. I woke up around 5:30am thirsty, quickly got dressed and walked until I found a convience store open and bought a chocolate milk, drank it down real fast, went back, and fell back to sleep. When I woke up, I realized my glasses were missing. I already organized all my stuff into piles and I still can't find it. Ugh!
I hope you find them, I put on my glasses before I get out of bed!;)

betty rose

Yes thank you nice and quiet due to the rain. Today is BBQ day here! :hungry: At least I won't have to cook for the next few days!:)
I love those kind of days. I usually leave, or give the leftovers for the kids. I remember Mom doing that for us, and with me working, and hubby attending school, it was greatly appreciated! Enjoy your BBQ, I love when you can extend a holiday for more than one day.:D

betty rose

Yikes! Sympathy like. I've got the asthma and the allergies, but I was no premie (2 weeks late, over 8 pounds). My problem is genetics; my mom's side of the family is the history of asthma (me, my mom, her sister, several of her cousins, both of her parents, and her late grandmother) and my father's is the history of allergies, plus the migraines come from him (I hope he never gets one; he'll think he's having a stroke or something). My mom sometimes has to remind me about a few of them. It's mostly nuts and a few fruits, plus some things like shrimp that I just plain avoid.

You sound like a fighter. If you keep fighting, you could be here for another 30 years. ;)
That's funny, most of my aunts lived until 90 to 100. I agree about genetics, daughter has a genetic defect, and has sponge kidney disease, that's why she gets so many stones. Mine are just dietary. ;)

betty rose

Lala tov (good evening)
Boca tov (good morning)

Ma nishma? (How are you?)
Besader (okay).
Yoyfy! (Great!)

Echad Stein Solosh (1-2-3)

Just some words I picked up so far...
That's great. Being in a different country, is the best way to learn a language. Our school always paid for students to go to the country of their language choice. Of course, to qualify you had to get straight A's in that language. I never made the cut. :rolleyes:

MOXOMUMD

Here's one for you Trekkies:

ecb6e206d1c1d08d8229afebaf825044.jpg
This pic always reminds me of @StarWarsGirl95

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom