The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I went to the allergist, and have so many allergies to food, I can't remember them all. I was a premie, very early, my Doctor says most things are because, my body took too long to develop, I weighed 5 pounds, when born. Back in the day this was in the 40's, my eyes weren't covered, and I have macular degeneration. I'll probably be on here for a few month's or years. A lot more is done for premies, today...I was in an incubator for month's. Most of my family didn't think I would survive, but, as I've said before, I'm a fighter! ;):brb:
Yikes! Sympathy like. I've got the asthma and the allergies, but I was no premie (2 weeks late, over 8 pounds). My problem is genetics; my mom's side of the family is the history of asthma (me, my mom, her sister, several of her cousins, both of her parents, and her late grandmother) and my father's is the history of allergies, plus the migraines come from him (I hope he never gets one; he'll think he's having a stroke or something). My mom sometimes has to remind me about a few of them. It's mostly nuts and a few fruits, plus some things like shrimp that I just plain avoid.

You sound like a fighter. If you keep fighting, you could be here for another 30 years. ;)

betty rose

I'm thinking that I might have to disagree with you on that! :jawdrop::joyfull:
Me too, I used to drink tea with every meal, cups in between to keep me going, and a couple cups at night. I'm glad you don't have a kidney stone problem. Dad drank about 15 cups of coffee, a day....and would get up at night and drink cold coffee, another trigger for oxalate stones, he never had one in his life, go figure. As hubby says, over the years, I was just put together backwards! Can't disagree! DD has 30 stones or more a month. It's a genetic thing. Son in law has them too, as does hubby. Funny , that we all became "family".

betty rose

My benefit was having a child apparently. While I was pregnant I would get the migraine aura, but not the pain. After she was born, the pain gradually returned, but never back to full force. Now I can just take motrin once an aura hits and pretty much avoid any pain. Before it was completely debilitating and sleep was the only solution, so I'm happy for this trade-off!
I'm so glad for you catmom46, it can take a lot of time to find something that works! Sometimes I like being "older".;)

Goofyernmost

So my aunt just asked "when do you move cause you obviously don't care for the USA" I found it to be hilarious.
To be honest I'm not sure why that is hilarious. That is exactly the same way that I saw it as well, however, it isn't any of my business so I just never said anything. I'm not talking about you moving, I'm talking about it sure does seem like you have no use for the USA. Not my business, but, I just wanted you to know that is how it is coming across.

catmom46

@StarWarsGirl95 This is pretty much me:

f1dccc6c80c60bd19af53ffd008688b3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom