The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Hmm. So I've been giving these types of road signs some thought. If the illiterates obviously can't read them, then perhaps the state needs to replace those signs with more visual road signs. They could show 3 lanes of traffic lines with a tortoise in the right-hand lane, a horse in the middle lane, and a cheetah in the far left lane.

Hahaaa...!
They probably think they're all cheetahs...provided they know what one is... :confused: :cyclops: ;)

donaldtoo

I've also had a few I could not see that donaldtoo posted recently. Most of his pictures I can see (the bathtub dog one came out fine!), but not all. Sometimes, but not all the time, if you hit the reply button, the picture will miraculously "appear". I don't know how that happens or why it only happens just some of the time. :confused:

Me neither.
Have yet to figure that out... :cyclops:

catmom46

May I have a little piece please? (I brought my own butter for it; I love it warm with butter . . . :hungry: )

Of course, here take a few pieces:

corn_bread_3-scaled1000.jpg

donaldtoo

Its because he does not link to the images, but to webpages that "load" the images.

So when you see the forum. The webpage in question.. does not allow "hotlinking".
And when you press on "reply". Your browser sends a "download" action to the website in question, thus displaying the image.

Pretty sure I know what you mean, and that is actually along the lines I was thinking (I think :cyclops:)...
When I bring up a group of images, I click on one to enlarge it. It then comes up enlarged in a black box with other smaller related images next to it. I then copy from there and paste into my post. Sometimes I click on that enlarged image, because sometimes when it then comes up in it's own separate window, the image is even larger and more to my liking. Sometimes, when I click on that first enlarged image, the separate window that comes up tells me that the image is not available/forbidden or something like that.
Sounds like I need to always go to that second window to make sure the image is available, then...is that correct...? :cyclops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom