The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I was invited next door to socialize their rotweiller, (sp) this afternoon, he is over 90 pounds, and very much a puppy, I love dogs, and he is sweet but powerful, and playful. I take every opportunity to play with him. It will take time, they don't walk him much because most people in the neighborhood are afraid of his size. I grew up with dogs, and I will take all the time I can get. As I miss having a dog of my own. I have the best neighbor's next door. letting me spend time with him. they are very great dogs! bless your doggies heart!

betty rose

Seriously, is it even possible to have eggs without ketchup on them. Seems like they would be terribly bland. I always thought that this was a northern thing. When we travel south I never saw that anyplace, however, since more and more "yankees" are deciding that ice and snow is not necessarily a "winter wonderland" and have moved south, I am seeing it more often.
The last sentence was obviously written with @MinnieM123 as the exception to the rule. There's got to be one in every group. ;)
Yea, a man after my own ketchup heart!:rolleyes:

betty rose

They aren't. Just read Pride and Prejudice (again). Hated that book in college, but now I seem to keep going back to it. Oh, and Abraham Lincoln? Been to his library in Springfield, and his office and house. No mention of his vampire slaying activities.;)
Huh, that's history (or not), I've never heard of...okay I admit I'm so out of touch, or out of my mind!:D

betty rose

I hate to rain on your parade but check the sugar content of light salad dressings. EEEK some are worse than a candy bar! I'm not a big fan of commercial salad dressing. Try and make your own it only takes a minute or 2. Nutritional rant over!
Recipe please, all my homemade recipes have tons of sugar, I'll admit some of my recipe books are around 50 years old!

Goofyernmost

Depends on the person, tea, chocolate and coffee, contain oxalate in them...some stones are calcium and some are oxalate, I have had both. So little foods with oxalate.. I still have oxalate, but tea, for me causes me to pass crystals, a big ouch, so I avoid. People are very individual, when it comes to stones, hubby can have a glass of iced tea once a week, I just had to give it up. On a more personal note...I have another issue...trust me tea causes pain...
I believe you... just never heard of it before. I'm sorry you have that problem. I guess considering your Indian heritage, you probably could build a crystal teepee with your tea-pee. ;):joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom