The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I wish we could delete our double posts. :(
Why even worry about it. Go in and edit it. Put in some gibberish and, trust me on this one, people are so used to seeing gibberish on the boards that no one will pay it any attention. Just say something like... 'Nice day if it doesn't rain'... or.... 'tomorrow if I get the car'. You could even ask if they 'walk to work or carry their lunch'. Come to think of it just copy this and put it in it's place. You have my total permission and I don't want any recognition for it. That's the kind of guy I am. Your welcome.

betty rose

I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to sit near her and drink my beer and listen to her conversations with her friends. If they call her by her name, I will interupt and introduce myself.
Good idea! Then you will know how to pronounce it. But, you could always say excuse me, I'm from another country, and don't know your customs....I think you look like someone that invited me to this party.....

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Good idea! Then you will know how to pronounce it. But, you could always say excuse me, I'm from another country, and don't know your customs....I think you look like someone that invited me to this party.....
Or show her the invite and ask her if she knows who that is because you wanted to thank her for inviting you to the party...

betty rose

Why even worry about it. Go in and edit it. Put in some gibberish and, trust me on this one, people are so used to seeing gibberish on the boards that no one will pay it any attention. Just say something like... 'Nice day if it doesn't rain'... or.... 'tomorrow if I get the car'. You could even ask if they 'walk to work or carry their lunch'. Come to think of it just copy this and put it in it's place. You have my total permission and I don't want any recognition for it. That's the kind of guy I am. Your welcome.
:hilarious:

betty rose

I'll try a better shot.
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. What ever approach you take, it's your decision. People in life can be wonderful, it would be nice if you could strike up a conversation with anyone. If not, just observe and see how young people over there celebrate. I do wish the best for you. Moving to a new place, even in your own country can be challenging. Going overseas, where not all speak English, must be difficult at the least. I will keep you in my thought's!

catmom46

I wish I and so effing shy!

I totally understand! I'm such an introvert, but at some point in your life you'll realize how all the time spent worrying about what other people think or how they perceive you really isn't necessary. All you can do is give people the opportunity to get to know you and what a good person you are. If they aren't interested, then it's their loss (and you're better off without them)! :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom