The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hey gang! Sorry we have so caught upon touring I haven't popped on here. Paris was wonderful, Disneyland Paris was fun (I love my American parks way more), and now we are in London. Only a couple more days and back to reality! Hope all is well with you! I'll tell you more about it with pictures when I get home.

Great to hear from you!! I figured you both were having so much fun since you hadn't posted for a while (nothing wrong with that--fun comes first!!). Can't wait to hear all the exciting details upon your return. :)

FutureCEO

OK who sent me the cruddy weather? It rained most of the weekend, yesterday was overcast and drizzly the rest of the week will be on and off crud with a chance of thunder crud. And cold I almost don't care about the rain , but I hate the cold. 90 and rain no prob, 65 and rain break out sweats and blankets. Rant over I hope your weather is better than mine.

I love London weather :cool: However 95 in London tomorrow and then 88 the next few days. Our highest temp this year has been 86 and we usually get hotter. We didn't go above 90 last year or if we did, it was only for one day.

Progress.City

Safe travels and enjoy your time in Joisey! xoxo
It's a packed flight! I've never seen so many people on a plane before! We're still attached to the termini all in West Palm and about to fly to Newark.

I hate United!! I never had a complaint with Jet Blue, but I had to cancel that flight because it wouldn't get there on time for Internationnal check-in.

betty rose

I WILL SHAKE MY FIST ANGRILY AT THE AA COUNTER AS I RECEIVE MY TICKETS.. THAT WILL SHOW 'EM!!!

zufLMZS.gif

*edit*
but being honest here...
It refused my credit card because it said "only USA citizens can purchase" or something similar I dont remember.
Which baffles my mind. Why say that and have huge dropdown with all the countries of the world listed?
Then..I tried to use the Mexican AA site.. and the price was 4x times higher.. (almost 1000 USD per ticket).
Hence my anger.
That sounds like price gouging.:(

betty rose

One of the other great parts of Aulani has to be the food now. They openned a new QS location since I've been here called Ulu Café. And they have specials every day. Their soups change every day, and every day that I've had them, they've been delicious. One day, they had a loaded baked potato soup. It was fantastic. Another day, they had a tortilla soup, which to me tasted a lot like MD crab soup, only with chicken instead of crab meat. That was also great. Yesterday it was chicken noodle soup. My stomach was iffy last night, and I saw what their soup of the day was (which ended up being dinner), I practically jumped for joy. And even with my stomach being weird, it was great. I had it+a baked potato (which we had in our room) and that was dinner. Today, I just finished a portugese bean soup. I wondered whether I would like it, but it was so good that if we end up eating in again tonight, I might go get some more.

And then they also have a hot sandwich special. Today, it's shrimp tacos. My mother will be all over those. Yesterday, it was Chipotle bbq chicken wraps. They also have a hot plate special. Yesterday it was meatloaf, which actually sounded good. Today, it's a thin cut steak. My brother will most likely want that. And then they also have premade sandwiches and salads. I haven't had fried food in days becausw I've basically been eating the soups with a salad or sandwich. So good. :hungry: And not the only place to get food, but at least you're not stuck with hot dogs, burgers, fries, etc.
Your selections sound wonderful. I love soup even in the summer!

betty rose

Well, it still must have been nice to go outside of the resort and eat a few meals elsewhere as well. Right now, you and @StarWarsGirl95 are both making me hungry and my options don't sound nearly as tasty as what is being served in Ulu cafe!!! :( (Then again . . . I do have some ice cream in the freezer calling me name . . .) :D
I had an ice cream cone this morning! It was mocha almond fudge, made with almond milk, no dairy . Yea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom