The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Ive decided to embrace my inner Target with the avatar lol
@StarWarsGirl somebody
The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki
Season 6 Episode 10 GIF by Parks and Recreation

StarWarsGirl

So literally every time I've been at my aunt's, at some point, I have scooped the litter box. This time I got here and she was like "You don't have to scoop it this time!"

Whelp, it needed to be done tonight. It was bad. She was also too tired. The woman also had foot surgery seven weeks ago and is in a boot and moving very slowly. I'm offering to help her with stuff but am trying not to jump in since she's found it frustrating.

Anyway, pretty sure she hid the scooper from me because I went to scoop it after she went to bed and couldn't find the scooper. It didn't work because I dumped the entire litter box. Which needed to be done and she really shouldn't be doing that yet anyway (you have to hose it off in the backyard and it's pretty uneven back there).

I'm just gonna tell her we're continuing a tradition. 😂

StarWarsGirl

So literally every time I've been at my aunt's, at some point, I have scooped the litter box. This time I got here and she was like "You don't have to scoop it this time!"

Whelp, it needed to be done tonight. It was bad. She was also too tired. The woman also had foot surgery seven weeks ago and is in a boot and moving very slowly. I'm offering to help her with stuff but am trying not to jump in since she's found it frustrating.

Anyway, pretty sure she hid the scooper from me because I went to scoop it after she went to bed and couldn't find the scooper. It didn't work because I dumped the entire litter box. Which needed to be done and she really shouldn't be doing that yet anyway (you have to hose it off in the backyard and it's pretty uneven back there).

I'm just gonna tell her we're continuing a tradition. 😂
Update: she was like "I really didn't want to do that, but why do you have to pick the dirtiest chore to do?" 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom