The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Should have insisted on going to the game today. My dad was like "no, don't wanna go to a Red Sox game." Smh

Yeah but then you would have dealt with the know it all Red Sox fans and theyre some of the worst fans in baseball. I was at my cousins watching the game when the beat down occured.

StarWarsGirl

We have learned we cannot say "clip the claws" or any variation in front of Jasmine. She will disappear and we cannot catch her. We have to catch her when she doesn't suspect a thing.

Recently, I picked her up, and my brother asked if I was giving her a bath. I said nope, I was clipping her claws. I tell you, the wail that came out of that cat...and I hadn't even gotten the clippers out. I laughed so hard I was shaking as I got the clippers out. We have to spell c-l-i-p the c-l-a-w-s if we're talking about it. 😆

93boomer

Premium Member
We have learned we cannot say "clip the claws" or any variation in front of Jasmine. She will disappear and we cannot catch her. We have to catch her when she doesn't suspect a thing.

Recently, I picked her up, and my brother asked if I was giving her a bath. I said nope, I was clipping her claws. I tell you, the wail that came out of that cat...and I hadn't even gotten the clippers out. I laughed so hard I was shaking as I got the clippers out. We have to spell c-l-i-p the c-l-a-w-s if we're talking about it. 😆
Black Cat GIF

Lilofan

Yeah but then you would have dealt with the know it all Red Sox fans and theyre some of the worst fans in baseball. I was at my cousins watching the game when the beat down occured.
Not so, Giants and Dodger fans take the cake. These fans bases dislike each other so much , it at times ended up in assaults and even deaths.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom