The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
perfection GIF

wdwfan4ver

What did you do to your left hand and right foot -- did you fall? Hoping it's nothing major.
Yes, I did I fall last week Wednesday. As far as my left, it is not the whole hand. I have no paining while typing. Bruise on palm of hand. The right side of the my right foot is where the bruise.

Its safe to say that I had stop most of my exercising including chair yoga at this time.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The boys will freak out if that's true. They're all pretty gross but there's only one JC.
Not only that but they'll want to go into training:cautious:
From what I read, it's his health that's taken a turn. Again, I don't think he's issued anything official at this point, but something's up.

Lilofan

@Figgy1 , don't tell the boys yet, but I read that Joey Chestnut might retire from the Nathan's hot dog eating, July 4th competition. (Nothing definite yet, but a possibility.)
Joey is the king but Miki Sudo is the queen , all 131 pounds of her . She is the #1 ranked competitive women eating champion of the world . I've been following her as she sets eating records in many food categories including Nathans 37 hot dogs in 10 minutes.

Goofyernmost

Again...

And it looks like it's going to rain on Monday.
Last night the Durham Bulls were in a rain delay when we got there, but within minutes the rain stopped and the rest of the evening was very pleasant. The Bulls won 1 to 0 against Memphis. It was one of the least exciting games I have ever witnessed. That was from a total of 3 hits between the two teams. The thing I had never seen before was that the Memphis team almost all hit left handed but all the wannabe hits were to the extreme right field. Those guys were twisting themselves like pretzels.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom