The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
@Figgy1 have the boys planned a barbecue (that you can cook for them ;) ) for the Memorial Day weekend? :joyfull:
Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guys are having a grill fest:banghead: Chicken, pork chops, steak, burgers and hot dogs for the meat portion of the day. Sides Baked beans, 4 bean salad, pasta salad, cole slaw, grilled veggies (squash, onions, peppers, mushrooms), green beans and tomatoes, salad and assorted marinated veggies. Dh said don't bother making potato salad as he's on a diet so I'll make oven smashed potatoes. Guess what I'm doing starting tomorrow
Almost forgot James is going to help by making ciabatta rolls for the hamburgers and hot dogs:banghead:

wdwfan4ver

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guys are having a grill fest:banghead: Chicken, pork chops, steak, burgers and hot dogs for the meat portion of the day. Sides Baked beans, 4 bean salad, pasta salad, cole slaw, grilled veggies (squash, onions, peppers, mushrooms), green beans and tomatoes, salad and assorted marinated veggies. Dh said don't bother making potato salad as he's on a diet so I'll make oven smashed potatoes. Guess what I'm doing starting tomorrow
Almost forgot James is going to help by making ciabatta rolls for the hamburgers and hot dogs:banghead:
I am having ribs in oven on Memorial day. Sides includes baked beans and Sweet potato fries.

What I do be doing for sure outside of that for the weekend is watch Indy 500 and put ice on part of my left hand & put ice part of my right foot.

Last edited:

Lilofan

I am having ribs in oven on Memorial day. Sides includes baked beans and Sweet potato fries.

What I do be doing for sure outside of that for the weekend in watch Indy 500 and put ice on part of my left hand & put ice part of my right foot.
If money was no object I'd like to purchase one of those Indy 500 pace cars with all the markings! Also one of my dream cars is a 2018 or 19 Camaro SS manual transmission with the stage 2 1000hp Yenko performance package fitted at the Yenko factory location in NJ.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom