The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Got 4 - 5 inches of rain yesterday night into today. Some places got up to 7. Inching closer to the yearly record. 😁 Almost did not go to work - couldn't get out of my apartment.

PS - I'm not really sure why I'm obsessed with the record.

FutureCEO

Speak for yourself. I used lockdown to try new things with my hair and somehow managed to diy my nails. I was that or find creative ways to hide bodies:angelic:

They still haven't found him, just saying.

StarWarsGirl

Speak for yourself. I used lockdown to try new things with my hair and somehow managed to diy my nails. I was that or find creative ways to hide bodies:angelic:
Nope, no one touches my hair with scissors besides my stylist. She got pretty sick like two years ago and had to take FMLA, and it was like when Sheldon couldn't get a haircut...only I was obviously more empathetic. 😂 I've also been getting the exact same haircut since I was 17 and have never dyed my hair.

StarWarsGirl

I heard you like rain on weekends.

Goofyernmost

I have to go with #2. I made a serious mistake today. I went to the store to pick up a few things and purchased a lot more than I expected to and all of them were heavy. Normally since I developed all these lower back problems I have been very carefully calculating my limitations, but today that part of my brain shut down completely. I have about 50 yards from where my car is parked to my apartment and I decided to take it all in one trip. Well, it started out alright, but by yard 25 I realized that my back was not agreeing with my decision, but it was to late so I had to carry forward. My back has been revolting ever since and I am hoping I didn't do anymore damage to it and that by morning it will have forgiven me, settled down and gone back to how my back was feeling this morning before stupid set in. On top of that my hands are aching too.

FutureCEO

How dare they not get 7 inches of rain lol!! More than than most tropical storms that come up the cost. For example, Superstorm Sandy was only 1 - 2 inches of rain for us. Our last hurricane to direct hit Little Rhody was Bob in 1991 and the highest total for that was 7.01 inches. Of course, the world has warmed up a lot since then.

1715941242715.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom