The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

I would assume the damage would be minimal. If it can withstand powerful hurricanes, it can handle a small tornado.
I've seen a tornado completely wipe out a few streets away from me including fatalities and my street and home not even touched. You cannot understand unless you go through one.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Big Bang Theory Team GIF

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I didnt even know it was on till my brother told me the score in like the 5th inning. It's one of those rare wins though.....lead off home run to start the 1st inning and walkoff to end the 9th.
I saw it was a 12:35 game and kind of wondered if they were able to play. Flipped on the app and saw they were at the bottom of the ninth and behind by 1 run and just had a gut feeling that they were going to walk it off...should have turned it on.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Also, @Dead2009 all of my coworkers are in the Boston area...and I found out I'm the only baseball fan. Like, what? We can't discuss the Orioles/Red Sox rivalry because no one except me cares? 😆 They apparently like basketball and hockey, but not baseball. Shameful.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Also, @Dead2009 all of my coworkers are in the Boston area...and I found out I'm the only baseball fan. Like, what? We can't discuss the Orioles/Red Sox rivalry because no one except me cares? 😆 They apparently like basketball and hockey, but not baseball. Shameful.

To be fair, it's also basketball/hockey playoff season and both the Celtics and Bruins are/were in the playoffs. They're probably gonna care about that more than a 3rd place Red Sox team lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom