The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

rshell68

And then this is the result.

We are in such trouble
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lilofan

We are in such trouble
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live
Farther from the truth we are in such trouble. Traveling to many parts of the world, we enjoy high standards of living including ones living here pursuing the " American Dream ". I see the other side of the coin when I travel and talk to and get to know the locals. Many of my valued immigrant friends came here with next to nothing and with hard work, moving up the food chain , scholarship / generous financial aid opportunities for their kids to attend top universities they love this country so much. Some who can't do well in geography does not equate to us being in trouble in my opinion. Try having the same opportunities in some countries as an immigrant and one will see a different side of the coin. To improve your life through hard work and sacrifice to give your loved ones a better life , a person who can't locate a particular country on a map won't get in the way of one's determination to succeed.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
For hubs' birthday today, we went to a Chinese restaurant. :hungry: Had a whole slew of dishes on the table, and pigged out.

Anyway, I'm trying to make sense of the fortune, in the fortune cookie I received. It said, "Time to collect those goods." What goods, when? What kind of lame fortune is that?! Anyone have a clue? :p My guess is that they're using AI to write fortunes nowadays, and they're missing mark! 🤦‍♀️

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
For hubs' birthday today, we went to a Chinese restaurant. :hungry: Had a whole slew of dishes on the table, and pigged out.

Anyway, I'm trying to make sense of the fortune, in the fortune cookie I received. It said, "Time to collect those goods." What goods, when? What kind of lame fortune is that?! Anyone have a clue? :p My guess is that they're using AI to write fortunes nowadays, and they're missing mark! 🤦‍♀️
Mr MinnieM123
Happy Birthday GIF by Sesame Street

Songbird76

View attachment 781608
Happy Perfect Date Day!!
She's so wrong though!!! It was gala night and those poor girls were all FREEZING. I was standing there in my sweater dress and a sweater vest, plus a hoodie to watch all the arrivals, and I was chilly. And most of those girls were in dresses with no sleeves., and they had to stand out there for about 2 hours. There was a whole route the cars had to take so they arrived a certain way in front of the school, where they were let out onto the red carpet for photos. Then most of them stuck around to watch everyone else arrive, and it took almost 2 hours for everyone to arrive. E was one of the first ones, and a lot of kids came in convertibles or open vehicles, and there was like a whole parade line-up before they actually were dropped off on the red carpet.

Beer bike

beerbike2.jpg

Tractor bucket

tractorbucket.jpg

Party trailer
partytrailer3.jpg

And these boys actually arrived IN the shopping cart, but I was taking pictures of my daughter's friend group and missed their entrance.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 18.46.36_d3313ae8.jpg

No, this isn't E's date....they don't do dates here. It's just a dinner for graduating students on the last day of classes. (Exams start in a couple of weeks) Friends generally just get a group to rent a cool car, or share some form of transportation, and her friend happened to have an extra spot in his car, so she rode with him, and you walked the red carpet with the group you came with. The group that came in the big party trailer barely fit in one photo.
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 18.52.46_9ca7be37.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 18.52.42_92f86f79.jpg

party trailer people
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 18.49.25_0c8156b6.jpg

93boomer

Premium Member

Happy Birthday GIF by Jelene

to your hubs from the Boomers!!!

93boomer

Premium Member
She's so wrong though!!! It was gala night and those poor girls were all FREEZING. I was standing there in my sweater dress and a sweater vest, plus a hoodie to watch all the arrivals, and I was chilly. And most of those girls were in dresses with no sleeves., and they had to stand out there for about 2 hours. There was a whole route the cars had to take so they arrived a certain way in front of the school, where they were let out onto the red carpet for photos. Then most of them stuck around to watch everyone else arrive, and it took almost 2 hours for everyone to arrive. E was one of the first ones, and a lot of kids came in convertibles or open vehicles, and there was like a whole parade line-up before they actually were dropped off on the red carpet.

Beer bike

View attachment 781642

Tractor bucket

View attachment 781643

Party trailer
View attachment 781644

And these boys actually arrived IN the shopping cart, but I was taking pictures of my daughter's friend group and missed their entrance.

View attachment 781645

No, this isn't E's date....they don't do dates here. It's just a dinner for graduating students on the last day of classes. (Exams start in a couple of weeks) Friends generally just get a group to rent a cool car, or share some form of transportation, and her friend happened to have an extra spot in his car, so she rode with him, and you walked the red carpet with the group you came with. The group that came in the big party trailer barely fit in one photo.
View attachment 781646View attachment 781647

party trailer people
View attachment 781649
Love her dress!!

Figgy1

Premium Member

Mr @MinnieM123
Happy Birthday Bday GIF by MOODMAN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom