The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

View attachment 768058 6+ inches so far and the plow hasn't even been down the main road :mad: Actually it's coming down so hard and the wind is vicious so they may have been and it's filled back in.
Johnny Depp Drinking GIF

The south is further south than they expected so they lowered the totals. Out of the 2 TV stations in RI, one has about the same amount of snow as before and the other has only 3 - 6. No one is getting a foot anymore. The Cape and the islands which originally was getting an inch or two is now getting the most. Worcester went from getting a foot to nothing at all.

StarWarsGirl

View attachment 768058 6+ inches so far and the plow hasn't even been down the main road :mad: Actually it's coming down so hard and the wind is vicious so they may have been and it's filled back in.
Johnny Depp Drinking GIF
We have a solid covering, which is more than I was expecting. Apparently, south of us people are getting ice.

Driving to the airport was great fun last night. It was pouring down rain and people were driving like idiots. I was more than happy to switch off with Dad at the airport. Of course, then it made me nervous because he was complaining he couldn't see and I can definitely see better than he can...but we got home in one piece, so all's well.

Figgy1

Premium Member
The south is further south than they expected so they lowered the totals. Out of the 2 TV stations in RI, one has about the same amount of snow as before and the other has only 3 - 6. No one is getting a foot anymore. The Cape and the islands which originally was getting an inch or two is now getting the most. Worcester went from getting a foot to nothing at all.
About nobody getting a foot
Pro tip: Rum Stocks;)

Lilofan

I'm very glad that my parents came home last night.

Now if the driveway needs cleaning up, they can do it and I don't have to. 😂
My extended family is getting pounded with constant snow. That’s a heart attack waiting to happen if one with a heart issue attempts to shovel snow. They pay the landscapers that mow their grass during growing season to plow shovel driveway and sidewalks. The Circulation journal advised in 2023 that approx 85% of Americans age 50 and over have underlying heart conditions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom