The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

I doubt it, but I think it would be hilarious if the Puppy Bowl actually drew the gambling crowd! :hilarious:
In regards to betting , who knows there could be betting odds if Taylor Swift gets on her private jet right after her Tokyo concert and flies 14 hours straight to Vegas to make it just in time to the SB to see her hubby.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
In regards to betting , who knows there could be betting odds if Taylor Swift gets on her private jet right after her Tokyo concert and flies 14 hours straight to Vegas to make it just in time to the SB to see her hubby.
Hubby? I didn't know they were married yet?! :hilarious:

Anyway, I only watch the half time show, so I'll be clueless about what else goes on in that game. I stick mostly with the Puppy Bowl.

wdwfan4ver

I did a Heart Scan on Friday and I got results back. The scan showed heart disease and I will get a referral to cardiology for further recommendations.

I am not surprised the scan showed that due to how my genetics and I take blood pressure and cholesterol medication. Both sides of the family has a very strong medical history of heart issues.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I did a Heart Scan on Friday and I got results back. The scan showed heart disease and I will get a referral to cardiology for further recommendations.

I am not surprised the scan showed that due to how my genetics and I take blood pressure and cholesterol medication. Both sides of the family has a very strong medical history of heart issues.

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope when you see your doctor they can give you a good treatment plan.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope when you see your doctor they can give you a good treatment plan.
X2
Cookie Monster Love GIF by Sesame Street

Cesar R M

yikes, sorry to hear that.

wdwfan4ver

The doctor should. It looks like I will being seeing my dad's and younger brothers cardiologist at some point. It hasn't been decided if I need surgery yet.

I said my younger brother because it was recently discovered my younger brother was born with a Bicuspid aortic valve and he'll need surgery sometime the 2034 to 2039 timeline. I had the heart scan because of the Bicuspid aortic valve my younger brother was born with and wanted to check if I had the same genetic issue.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
The doctor should. It looks like I will being seeing my dad's and younger brothers cardiologist at some point. It hasn't been decided if I need surgery yet.

I said my younger brother because it was recently discovered my younger brother was born with a Bicuspid aortic valve and he'll need surgery sometime the 2034 to 2039 timeline. I had the heart scan because of the Bicuspid aortic valve my younger brother was born with and wanted to check if I had the same genetic issue.
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome for you and all y'all family.

wdwfan4ver

yikes, sorry to hear that.
I know, but it happens.

I know it isn't the best news, but I rather find out before something happens to me.

The best way to put it is my dad failed a stress test in the October of 2011 and ended with having a triple bypass. That stress test prevent my dad from dying during the winter of 2011-2012 from doing activities like shoveling snow.

I originally looking at doing stress test or heart scan when I turn 50 due to what happened to my dad in 2011, but had to move it due to that a possible genetic chance that I had the same birth defect as my younger brother.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

The good thing is you got checked soon enough, and that bodes well for early intervention and a more positive outcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom