The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Snow Day GIF

Figgy1

Hoping all up and down the Eastern seaboard don't have damage from this current, big storm. Just read about the impact in Tennessee last night, though -- dreadful in areas. :(
Prayers for all affected. The guys are out putting the car covers on because the storm may end as ICE and snow. As of now we may get up to 4 inches of liquid precipitation but even as of now the models don't agree on how much carp there will be at the end. Are you just supposed to get rain? Good luck!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Prayers for all affected. The guys are out putting the car covers on because the storm may end as ICE and snow. As of now we may get up to 4 inches of liquid precipitation but even as of now the models don't agree on how much carp there will be at the end. Are you just supposed to get rain? Good luck!
Tonight and tomorrow morning, lots of rain and wind forecasted.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Tonight and tomorrow morning, lots of rain and wind forecasted.

Sounds icky, stay safe! We had a dusting of snow yesterday. Most of it melted and the dusting looking nice. I don’t need any more though.

Goofyernmost

I don't think we can lay the blame at 007's door. There have been a lot of fantastic films since he arrived in 1963 (slightly before my time . Figgy would remember though)
I do agree that there does seem to be a heavy reliance nowadays on sequels or remakes.
I just was referring to the idea of repeating the same basic story. The genre is the same but with Bond the stories were less obvious, in that other than the fact that they had the same ending were different locations, reasons and motivations. I liked both the original and the Tim Burton one, which they tell me was closer to the book. The first was a bit dark, but was a musical with some very nice original music, the Burton one was much, much darker (notamusical). The newest one seemed, by the preview, to be somewhat a combination of both and even used the same music in the background as the original. I just don't know why it was necessary. Between one and two we pretty much got the whole story. I guess we will see by the ticket sales if others feel it was worthwhile or not. I am a long way from being a movie critic, I just know how I reacted to it.

donaldtoo

Currently watchin’ “The Toys That Built America” on History.
There’s a storyline about audio-animatronics.
The trivia question at the commercial break was “Who was the first human to be represented by an audio-animatronic?”
I thought to myself, what loser doesn’t know this…?, then I thought to myself, others might be thinkin’ what loser knows this…!!!!! :geek: :hilarious:

donaldtoo

Oh, and today is our 35th wedding anniversary, and our cruise was part of our present to each other…!!!!!!! :joyfull: :inlove::happy::inlove:

ETA…
Sometimes I hesitate on things like this, but, this one is just too important not to since I’ve been here this long.
Life has been good to all of us, and we never take it for granted…!!!!! :happy:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom