The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Tony the Tigger

How many loaves should I pick up from Calandra's?
Hoping I have a minute to stop by Carmen’s in Union next week.

Flying up Saturday afternoon, fam dinner, seeing Mariah on Sunday at MSG with my sister, fly home Monday morning.

This after Brian will be having eye surgery on Tuesday and remaining face down on a massage table until Friday - so I’ll be nursing 2 b!tches all week!

I just had an epidural on Thursday, waiting for it to stop smarting and start working!

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Calvin And Hobbes Snow GIF

Figgy1

Hoping I have a minute to stop by Carmen’s in Union next week.

Flying up Saturday afternoon, fam dinner, seeing Mariah on Sunday at MSG with my sister, fly home Monday morning.

This after Brian will be having eye surgery on Tuesday and remaining face down on a massage table until Friday - so I’ll be nursing 2 b!tches all week!

I just had an epidural on Thursday, waiting for it to stop smarting and start working!
Who needs sleep on vacation
Safe travels!, Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! Family:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Safe travels back to decent weather
Prayers and pixie dust for all 3 of you xoxo

wdwfan4ver

That pie sounds yummy! :hungry: What kind of ice cream does your brother like on his birthday?
He usually doesn't eat ice cream on his birthday. In December though, he does like seasonal ice cream flavors like peppermint stick ice cream, and soft frosted sugar cookie.

Here is the recipe for the pie:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom