The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
harry potter GIF

Figgy1

What you describe as a flunky is what I did in one if my first legal paying jobs after turning 16. Back in the day I wore a tie dress shirt , Kmart vest slacks, and black shoes and picked up the carts in the lot to return them to the store and anything else my boss wanted me to do. I was just overjoyed to be earning $3.35 per hour and time and 1/2 on Sundays.
My first legal job was working as a receptionist/salesperson/payroll clerk. It was an upgrade from babysitting for her kids and others but the commute was a killer on a moped that first winter

Figgy1

My first legal job was working as a receptionist/salesperson/payroll clerk. It was an upgrade from babysitting for her kids and others but the commute was a killer on a moped that first winter

When I worked retail I thought about listing everything stupid customers do and turning it into a book. But I got too lazy and forget to list things as they came.
I was lucky the only things we sold were books a few miscellaneous items and Ray Bans but at least it was just something provided as a convenience to people already doing business there not the usual retail onslaught of customers. The place was also niche enough that anybody who became a pain could be tossed out and told not to return as they wouldn't have elsewhere to go

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom