The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I had an Italian style pasta bake with pepperoni, that's close enough right? :)
Episode 7 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Goofyernmost

congrats!
Dancing Happy Dance GIF
That picture reminded me of a real head shaker on I-81 around Scranton. I noticed that up ahead a lot of brake lights were coming on, traffic slowing to a crawl. When I got up to the spot there was a guy riding a bicycle in the middle of one of the lanes of traffic. It wasn't a slow moving area either, people were coming up on him at over 70 miles per hour. It was beyond stupid. He was taking up a whole lane when there was full lane sized shoulder on the road that would have been much safer, but not overly bright, just safer. I wouldn't think it would be legal to ride a bike on an interstate highway.

Figgy1

Premium Member
envyyyy.. I still can't cook fully.
The kitchen isnt done here still.
They just installed part of the countertops..
Missing the guards and then add the sink.
The kitchenette is already here.
There are days I want to take a sledgehammer to my kitchen so I have an excuse not to cook. Enjoy your rest and adjustment period while you can and then take full advantage of your brand new kitchen! Have you scoped out your local grocery stores yet? Can you get everything you could at home?

Cesar R M

There are days I want to take a sledgehammer to my kitchen so I have an excuse not to cook. Enjoy your rest and adjustment period while you can and then take full advantage of your brand new kitchen! Have you scoped out your local grocery stores yet? Can you get everything you could at home?
There are a few but honestly, nothing is really that close. Which means Walmart shipped to my home sort of works. Unless my landlord wants to go to Costco or similar. So Well go together, etc..

Figgy1

Premium Member
There are a few but honestly, nothing is really that close. Which means Walmart shipped to my home sort of works. Unless my landlord wants to go to Costco or similar. So Well go together, etc..
We've had good luck with both Sam's and Walmart shipping for pantry items. Good luck!!!!!!!!!! as it usually takes a while knowing all the ins and outs of the localish stores when moving to a new location

FutureCEO

We've had good luck with both Sam's and Walmart shipping for pantry items. Good luck!!!!!!!!!! as it usually takes a while knowing all the ins and outs of the localish stores when moving to a new location
There's an Aldi's right next to me that I have yet to go to 😂. Why? Because if I need a shopping cart, I don't have 25 cents. I never use cash anymore. Well, haircut place only takes cash.

Figgy1

Premium Member
There's an Aldi's right next to me that I have yet to go to 😂. Why? Because if I need a shopping cart, I don't have 25 cents. I never use cash anymore. Well, haircut place only takes cash.
A couple of stores require a quarter between my house and the city so I have 1695260379971.png on our keychains. Well worth it to not have to remember to keep a few in the cars. I think the set came to 6ish on Amazon

donaldtoo

I went to a Maple Sugaring when we were living in Toronto - it was a day trip sponsored by the U of T. Spent the morning/early afternoon collecting sap and then made it into syrup. Followed by a pancake supper, followed by square/folk dancing. Lots of fun!

Back in the early 70’s, my grandparents on my Moms side grew a crop of sugar cane on a small parcel of their farm, here in Texas, with the intent of making molasses.
It took a coupla’ days during a summer vacation, but, we stripped the stalks, cut them, loaded them on a trailer, and then hauled them to the press on the last morning.
We cut off chunks of the sugar cane stalks to suck on…!!!!! :hungry:
Back in the day, the press was usually powered by a donkey or mule that walked in a circle around it.
The one at that time was powered by a gasoline engine.
The cane was run through the press, and all the goodness ran down into a huge vat that slowly cooked it down into molasses.
Sooo good, and one of the best summer memories of my life…!!!!! :hungry::inlove::happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom