The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

So, I finished one design and started another before I left the office today.
We already did about a $4 million house for the client a little while ago. He’s into cryptocurrency, and somehow hasn’t lost his rear, apparently.
He bought the lot next door with an existing home that’ll be totally razed. He wants a very contemporary home that’ll also be an entertainment space, along with offices and a conference room/workspace on the upper floor, and pretty much a full-blown spa on the lower floor. He also wants the 2 structures to be connected by a breezeway that can be removed later. But, he also wants it to be “house” enough for resale later…definitely a recurring theme, these days.
It’ll be a total of 4 levels, including, get this…a helipad on the top level…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
It’s out in the county (Travis), so it’s legal there.
Gonna’ be A LOT of structural steel in this one…!!!!! :hilarious:
The smart crypto guys cashed out before Elon Musk did.
So the smaller ones were left to carry the weight of the depreciation and crash.
Hence why there were so many desesperate guys trying to sell NFTs (useless pseudo unique images with only speculative value) and get dumb people to invest during the crash.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So the smaller ones were left to carry the weight of the depreciation and crash.
Hence why there were so many desesperate guys trying to sell NFTs (useless pseudo unique images with only speculative value) and get dumb people to invest during the crash.
I never understood the whole crypto thing. Glad I never bought any!

donaldtoo

Yea, you’re not gonna’ catch me goin’ that “investment” route.
The only individual stock we ever bought was Dell, way back when. It split 3 times before we finally sold it for a decent profit.
Just don’t wanna’ chance it anymore.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Le Meh: Balding with almost buzz-cut hair.
Nobody.. Nobody but Duolingo test idiotic reviewers.
"We declined to approve your exam because hair or clothing was blocking view of your ears"

What.. the f....
frying pan lol GIF by Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom