The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I hope things go well for you. And congratulations to your son!
Thanks! They have gone together for nearly a decade with a hiatus when he worked for Disney. They have lived together for a few years and bought a house a year ago and have “Carl”. Never thought he would get married cause of some of our extended “family“ antics. He never was a believer in time heals all wounds.

Cesar R M

I think I seen everything with Wheel Of Fortune now. A contestant meowed on the show after all three lines had cat with a some blank letters left before attempting to solve it.
I think its a meme. There was the supposed news of a confrontation between a chinese warship officer and a US warplane.
The chinese official meowed when the US warplane captain claimed to have rights by law to be flying on "international waters".

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@Cesar R M have you been following this Switch release? My son is over the moon excited. Then the bonus of all previous games from all other systems to be added additionally.

Shredder's Revenge​

Video game
1650081091155.jpeg

Description​

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is an upcoming side-scrolling beat 'em up video game developed by Tribute Games and published by Dotemu. It is based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.Wikipedia
Initial release date: 2022
Developer: Tribute Games
Publisher: DotEmu
Adapted from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mode: Multiplayer video game
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Genres: Beat 'em up, Action game, Fighting game, Indie game, Casual game, Adventure1650081091155.jpeg

wdwfan4ver

My son is over the moon excited. Then the bonus of all previous games from all other systems to be added additionally.

Shredder's Revenge​

Video game
View attachment 633575

Description​

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is an upcoming side-scrolling beat 'em up video game developed by Tribute Games and published by Dotemu. It is based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.Wikipedia
Initial release date: 2022
Developer: Tribute Games
Publisher: DotEmu
Adapted from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mode: Multiplayer video game
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Genres: Beat 'em up, Action game, Fighting game, Indie game, Casual game, AdventureView attachment 633575
I am not getting that game, but I already pre- ordered this:
Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-The-Cowabunga-Collection-boxart-pre-orders.jpg

I've never been into the Teenage Mutant Ninja cartons, Comics, movies and Toys. I enjoyed the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle video games though from the late 80s to the mid 90s. Some of those games originally were some of my favorite video games of all time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom