The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I boiled a dozen eggs for just the potato salad. We don't dye eggs I just get some green or pink speckled eggs from a farm up the road
Wow -- that must be a huge bowl of potato salad, if you're including a dozen eggs in it, too! :joyfull:

That's convenient having a farm close by, so that you don't even have to color your eggs. We just use the usual PAAS Easter egg coloring kit. They come out looking pretty with all the colors, but not quite as exotic as Faberge eggs! ;)

Figgy1

Wow -- that must be a huge bowl of potato salad, if you're including a dozen eggs in it, too! :joyfull:

That's convenient having a farm close by, so that you don't even have to color your eggs. We just use the usual PAAS Easter egg coloring kit. They come out looking pretty with all the colors, but not quite as exotic as Faberge eggs! ;)
What are you implying? Bowls are cheaper at the restaurant supply store
My goal is to cook a week's worth of food, not that that's going to happen:banghead:
Dh wasn't happy about having to go out of his way but he does agree they're cool plus we like to support local businesses

Figgy1

Meh I'll sleep in and cook my own later.
Sure Jan GIF

Tony the Tigger

Drive-by post. Still can't get the app on my phone, so hardly on here. Service for Walt won't be until late May. I've been sick all week (not covid) just started feeling better today - but we didn't make any Easter plans as a result. (My fab husband gave it to me after he was sick all the week before.) Record Store Day is April 23. Passport submissions should be done by Monday or Tuesday, just doing the non-air travel card version, less expensive and hopefully quick. As soon as I know we will have passports in time, I'll book our 15 year anniversary DCL cruise (all on points!) for September. (What hurricanes?)

Watching Barry Manilow interview on CNN. Might go see Dumbledore movie tomorrow. Happy Easter/Passover/Spring/Sunday.

Figgy1

Drive-by post. Still can't get the app on my phone, so hardly on here. Service for Walt won't be until late May. I've been sick all week (not covid) just started feeling better today - but we didn't make any Easter plans as a result. (My fab husband gave it to me after he was sick all the week before.) Record Store Day is April 23. Passport submissions should be done by Monday or Tuesday, just doing the non-air travel card version, less expensive and hopefully quick. As soon as I know we will have passports in time, I'll book our 15 year anniversary DCL cruise (all on points!) for September. (What hurricanes?)

Watching Barry Manilow interview on CNN. Might go see Dumbledore movie tomorrow. Happy Easter/Passover/Spring/Sunday.
I'm sorry you're still having trouble getting on here
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by reactionseditor

I'm hoping to catch the Manilow interview later in the week and we're just going to buy SOD when it comes out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom