The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Another warm one here today, and not lookin’ too bad for the next 9 days…!!! :)

View attachment 633160View attachment 633161
Not so lucky in Southeastern Wisconsin. Yesterday was 70 as a high with rain in afternoon, but today was in the 40s as a high with 27-28 MPH winds.

Its going to be in the 40s as a high till next week Thursday. Monday has a 50 percent chance of rain and that is not good. Wednesday is supposed to be close to 50 percent rain also.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Will this be your first trip back since Covid hit?
Yes and nervous. I’ve yet to go into even a restaurant. Stores mostly curbside and I’m masked in any indoor area. I have anxiety over it. Never any other anxiety with anything else.

The only reason I’m going is my son is going to be married. Only a dozen guests, the real reception will be up here in the fall with several hundred guests.

My pod of people is son and fiancé and then Carl the Pup.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yes and nervous. I’ve yet to go into even a restaurant. Stores mostly curbside and I’m masked in any indoor area. I have anxiety over it. Never any other anxiety with anything else.

The only reason I’m going is my son is going to be married. Only a dozen guests, the real reception will be up here in the fall with several hundred guests.

My pod of people is son and fiancé and then Carl the Pup.

I hope things go well for you. And congratulations to your son!

Figgy1

Not so lucky in Southeastern Wisconsin. Yesterday was 70 as a high with rain in afternoon, but today was in the 40s as a high with 27-28 MPH winds.

Its going to be in the 40s as a high till next week Thursday. Monday has a 50 percent chance of rain and that is not good. Wednesday is supposed to be close to 50 percent rain also.
{{HUGS}} we may get flurries to go with our BBQ Sunday:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom