The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I understand what you're saying, and I might have a solution.

Perhaps, if people who share memes don't want others to share them (without first giving due credit to the author) -- then maybe they could put a caption at the bottom of the meme, that says something to the effect of, "If sharing this meme, please caption with my name, as the creator."

Funny thing is, there are literally thousands upon thousands of memes available on the internet with no name attached to them. Many will have a logo for the site/app used to create them somewhere in a corner, but, I don’t recall ever seeing one with the creators name on it anywhere.
For instance, I googled “funny dog memes” and got a buncha’ images, like the one below.
Like all the other ones, there’s no info on it anywhere, so I wouldn’t even know who to credit…? 🤷‍♂️
Interesting topic though, and I tried to see if perhaps there was a thread regarding such on this site, but, I couldn’t find one.

87FE80B9-C860-4966-90AA-08B1743794DD.jpeg

donaldtoo

@MinnieM123 , it took me a while to find this, as I have almost 24,000 pics on my phone, and I made this meme quite a while back…!!!!! :hilarious:
But, as another example, the site I used to create it has a very small logo down in the lower left corner that I put a red check mark over. There is no info about me (“the creator” - which sounds like a line from “Bruce Almighty”…!!!!! :rolleyes::hilarious:), I’ve posted it around this site a few times, and I couldn’t care less who reposts it without giving me credit, or me giving them “permission”, as this all seems like a public domain situation to me…and, as I posted before, nobody knows who I am anyway (as far as I know…?! :cautious:)…!!!!! :hilarious:

38E24E59-6710-4DE3-8FE4-E60737769807.jpeg

donaldtoo

:)I watched these guys a couple time at Epcot last spring & summer. I loved their show!

Yea, they’re great, and pretty funny, too…!!! :)

The other one I saw RTV1 stream a coupla’ weeks ago, or so, was “Hello Sister”. It’s an a girl band of 3 sisters from Orlando that also plays retro music, plus a few originals, and they’re amazing…crazy thing is, they’re all still in HS…!!!!! :hilarious:
They even interviewed them after their show, and on stage they seemed a lot older then the way they appeared in the interview…they just seemed like regular kinda’ shy girls, which was totally different from their stage presence, but, they are really spot-on with their music…!!! :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yea, they’re great, and pretty funny, too…!!! :)

The other one I saw RTV1 stream a coupla’ weeks ago, or so, was “Hello Sister”. It’s an a girl band of 3 sisters from Orlando that also plays retro music, plus a few originals, and they’re amazing…crazy thing is, they’re all still in HS…!!!!! :hilarious:
They even interviewed them after their show, and on stage they seemed a lot older then the way they appeared in the interview…they just seemed like regular kinda’ shy girls, which was totally different from their stage presence, but, they are really spot-on with their music…!!! :)

I saw that Hello Sister was performing one night when I was there over Spring Break but we didn’t listen. I guess I should have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom